Chapter 07

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turned out YongBae only lives with his grandfather. They own a coffee shop and they live on the upstairs of the shop. His grandfather is very kind and welcoming them to stay at their place; SeungHyun really feels grateful for that.

“So, what makes you two come to Busan? For vacation…?” The grandfather asked when they were having breakfast the next morning.

SeungHyun was stunned for a while, not sure how to answer, but he didn’t want to lie either. “We… We aren’t on vacation, actually.”

YongBae and his grandfather looked at each other understandingly, didn’t want to pressure the boy any further. “Well, since you’re not familiar with this place yet, maybe you need help with direction around? Or maybe anything I can help?” YongBae tried to offer friendly.

“Actually, do you know any place for rent around? We may stay in Busan for a while.” SeungHyun admitted. “And maybe, probably any job vacancy around?” SeungHyun decided to start looking for job. The money Uncle Kim gave him couldn’t help them last for long time. He needed to start earning it himself. 

“I can help you ask around for that.” YongBae agreed to help. Just as he saw SeungHyun was about to thank him, his grandfather has already surprised him.

“Why don’t you work for me in my coffee shop? You can stay with us too.” Both of YongBae and SeungHyun were surprised at the sudden offer from the grandfather. YongBae was confused; his grandfather is never easily trust people, but here he is, offering the strangers a home and a job as well? What the heck is going on?

While for SeungHyun, he was speechless; he wasn’t expected that at all. He has already felt uneasy enough to disturb them by staying the night, but now the grandfather offered him a place to stay and a job as well?

“How old are you, SeungHyun-shi?” the grandfather suddenly asked. “Are you still in high school?”

“I just turned 19 two weeks ago. No, I’ve already graduated.” SeungHyun answered, getting the surprise look from YongBae. “I skipped class.”

“How about your brother?” the grandfather turned to look at Seungri who had been sitting beside him the whole time.

“Seungri will be fifteen this December.” He answered again. He looked at the grandfather, “I really appreciate your kindness for letting us stay the night, but I don’t think I don’t want to…”

“If you want to say stuffs about disturbing me or feeling uneasy whatsoever, stop it, ok?” the grandfather cut him to the point. “Do you really think it’s easy to find job, young man? Let’s say you do find a job, how about your brother? Who will take care of him? You think you are allowed to bring your brother to your job?”

SeungHyun was really speechless. He didn’t know how to reply. Heck, he didn’t even ever think about that possibility.

“It’s a good deal for you. While you work here, you still can take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter