Chapter 20

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uncle Kim?”

Uncle Kim, the housekeeper of Choi family; the only figure of parents for both SeungHyun and Seungri was standing in front of the eldest Choi. “Uncle Kim!” SeungHyun launched himself to hug Uncle Kim tight. He really misses his Uncle Kim so much.

“Young Master SeungHyun...” Uncle Kim hugged SeungHyun back with his trembling voice. His tears automatically fell down as he saw the son he has treated like his own son is doing fine. He couldn’t hold himself from being touched. 

“Hyung, what’s taking you two so long?” Seungri voice broke the hug as the eyes turned towards the maknae. “Uncle Kim?” Seungri seemed shocked to see the family housekeeper. “Uncle Kim! I miss you so much!” the maknae launched himself to the old age man.

Uncle Kim was surprised as well, but smiled widely as he could the difference of his young master from the last he saw him in the hospital. His young master has changed back to his normal self. He’s really happy for that. “Young Master Seungri...” He really misses both of his Young Masters so much.

“Uncle Kim, how did you find us here?” Seungri asked Uncle Kim.

Uncle Kim just smiled as he looked at the young man who has standing on his spot from the beginning. “Young Master Seungri, you joined the dancing competition just before, right? My son, Joon Myeon is one of the contestants also. He recognized you and found out that you’re from Busan team. He contacted me immediately and here we are.”

“You’re from that EXO team, isn’t it?” YongBae asked Joon Myeon. He recognized him as one of the EXO team that succeeded into finalist as well.

Joon Myeon nodded his head. “Yes. Nice to meet you.”

 

In the end, Uncle Kim and Joon Myeon were welcomed inside the living room. After the introduction, SeungHyun was the first one to ask the housekeeper. “Uncle Kim, what’s the purpose of you coming here? It couldn’t be because you just want to see us, right?”

Uncle Kim nodded his head. “Young Master SeungHyun, you’re right. Do you remember what did I say to you the day I sent you to the bus station four years ago?”

SeungHyun nodded his head, “Yes, I do. Keep maknae out of Seoul until he’s of age.”

“That’s right. I guess this is the time I told you the truth of why I did that for.”  But before Uncle Kim could process what he was about to say, SeungHyun stopped him. “Uncle Kim, before you tell me, let me finish what I wanted to tell my family first. The whole truth of our past.”

SeungHyun took a deep breath as he started to confess about the past of two brothers and the reason why they ran out of Seoul. JiYong and DaeSung directly stood closer to maknae, definitely protective of the youngest.

“Then, why Uncle Kim wanted maknae to stay out of Seoul for? What could your father wanted fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter