Chapter 12

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongBae directly ran to stop his best friend and the middle age man from any more fighting. “Kwon Ji Yong, no!” He held back his best friend as some other people held back the man. “What’s going on here?”

“This old man is a beast! How can a father beat their own son?” JiYong spat madly at the old man.

“This is our family business. Who do you think you are to get involved in how I teach my son?”

“Let’s go, Ji Yong. Let’s go! Come on!” YongBae dragged his best friend forcefully away from the fight and crowd. JiYong was struggling in his best friend’s tight grip. “Kwon Ji Yong! Can you please stop this nonsense! Why did you get yourself involved in other people’s business?”

“Didn’t you see, Bae? That mad man was spanking his son in front of everyone! He could kill his own son! And none dare to help that poor boy! Everyone just stand there and watch!”

“Still, getting yourself involved? Want to be a hero, Ji Yong?” YongBae was really furious with his best friend.

“Are you my friend, Dong Yong Bae? So you tell me to just sit still and watch how that poor boy slowly being killed by his father? Well, I can’t do it, YongBae! I’m not that kind of person!”

“Still, you can ask for police help in punishing the mad father, but getting yourself beaten up like this? Look at yourself, Kwon Ji Yong!” YongBae clearly signed towards the bleeding lips and bruises on Ji Yong face.

“Whatever! I’m going to help that poor boy!” Ji Yong just shrugged away his best friend as he walked back towards the place where the crowd has been dismissed, leaving the poor boy still in the same position ever, kneeling in front of his house.

“Yah Kwon Ji Yong!” YongBae has no choice but to follow his best friend, just in case he tried to create any more problems. When he ran back to where JI Yong were, he saw his best friend was holding the unconscious poor boy in his arm. “Oh God!”

“We need to take him to the hospital, Bae! He’s dying!”

Following after his best friend who carrying the poor boy, all Yong Bae could do was cursing himself for having such troubled best friend ever. However, he cursed himself more for having such weak spot for his best friend, Kwon Ji Yong either.

 

Soon, the police was involved in the case after Ji Yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter