Chapter 17

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEUNGRI POV

Days to weeks to years surely passed by in front of us too fast to be realized. Can you believe it’s already four years passed by since DaeSung hyung being legally adopted by Grandpa as his son?

SeungHyun hyung who has always been interested in photography since he’s 10 years old, decided to take up the opportunities given to him by one of the customers that visited the coffee shop two years ago. At that time, SeungHyun hyung just commented on the pictures the man took, and he got interest in hyung right away and offered him chance to work with him. SeungHyun hyung was in doubt for a while because he will needed to attend the six months course. But because of all our supports to him, he took it, and it has already been one and half year for SeungHyun hyung as a licensed photographer. How cool is that?

YongBae hyung, everybody knows he loves to dance. He’s one of the dancers from Busan. He has already won over like hundreds of competition inside and outside of Busan. Actually, after he graduated high school two years ago, he was offered the chance to go to Seoul to be trained by some entertainment company, but he refused them because he wanted to stay in Busan with his family; with us. Honestly though, we’re really touched by his decision especially Grandpa, although he never showed it out to his grandson. YongBae hyung doesn’t give on dancing as his career though. He rented a small space in Busan and started his own dancing studio to teach dance. It started with small space and two years later, it’s known as the Busan Dancing School. That’s my cool YongBae hyung!!!

As troublemaker and stubborn JiYong hyung is a song writer now! Can you believe it? None would ever guess that JiYong hyung has great talent in composing music; even he was surprised at himself too. JiYong hyung has already composed like 50 or 60 songs for Korea singers, but of course he never wanted to reveal himself as his own name. He always use his nickname as GD; the short of G-Dragon, the name I created for him. But JiYong hyung would always be JiYong hyung, never stop himself in spoiling his dongsaengs. I guess, DaeSung hyung and I are too lucky as his dongsaengs. He still comes to help in the coffee shop though; it’s just his reason to visit us though. Well, he’s just too stubborn to admit it.

Graduated just last year, DaeSung decided to take several months course studying in pastry. We were surprised honestly when he announced that he wanted to be a pastry chef. Of having his own coffee shop, Grandpa supported him fully and sent him to Seoul to study about the pastry. At first DaeSung refused it because he didn’t want to use Grandpa’s money and secondly, he didn’t want to leave Busan. But after we persuade him hard, he decided to take a year course away in Seoul. And congratulations for him, he just finished his course last week and decided to come back to Busan to work in our coffee shop. At first, Grandpa rejected him, saying that he will have better future working in Seoul, but DaeSung hyung just insisted and nothing can change his mind already. In the end, Grandpa gave in and we’re really happy to have DaeSung hyung back with us. We’re just missed him too much...

And what about me? I am still the same old maknae Seungri. I will be graduating soon from high school though and I have still no idea what I want to do after this. It was really embarrassing for me as all my hyungs had already found out what their calling was. And I don’t. Honestly, I’m quite disappointing at myself. I don’t really have good marks at school. I have no talent at all, well I can dance a little, that’s because YongBae hyung taught me a little. I can sing a bit, JiYong hyung taught me. See? It’s just a little bit of something which of course means nothing as well. I guess, the only thing I’m good at is only throwing aegyo at my hyungs to get what I wanted for them.

My hyungs really considerate of my feeling and cares for me as they kept courage me to take it slowly and I will find my calling sooner. But how soon though? I am graduating soon and I still have no plan at all! Although I hate to say it, but I know they’re right. I can’t rush something for answer straight away. I needed to let it come to me naturally. Forgetting about everything though, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter