Chapter 03

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uncle Kim, what do you mean maknae was nowhere to be found? Have you checked the whole school?”

“Yes, Young Master SeungHyun. I have demanded for the whole school to be checked but Young Master Seungri still nowhere to be found. And I have instructed our men to look for Young Master Seungri in every corner of Seoul too.” The housekeeper said worriedly; he was really scared and worried for the youngest young master of his.

“How about the security cameras…? Have they checked it yet?”

“I’m still waiting for the result, Young Master.”

SeungHyun has never felt that scared in his nineteen years of life before; his baby brother is missing. Fear crept inside himself as unwanted thoughts kept floating on his mind; thought of the worst possibilities that could happened to his maknae. Where could has his baby brother gone to?

Maybe he went out with his friends? No, if maknae did, he would definitely call to inform him or Uncle Kim beforehand. Maybe he’s still inside the school, fallen asleep or something? Or… Or maybe he’s kidnapped?

Just as he was into his own thought, the housekeeper has run to his side with the report that just arrived. “Young Master SeungHyun…” from the desperately worried look on the housekeeper, SeungHyun could already sense the worst scenario happened to his baby brother.

And it doesn’t take genius to guess the figure on the screen who forcefully dragged his baby brother from his school.

“Damn it!”

Yes, it was none other Choi Jun Sik; their own father.

 

“Young Master, please calm down!”

“Calm down? How can I calm down? Seungri… Seungri is in that monster’s hand, God knows what he could do to him… Oh God!” SeungHyun was crazily feared for the life of his baby brother.

“I have asked to track about Mr. Choi whereabouts, soon we will find him and we can find Young Master Seungri back.” Uncle Kim tried to calm his Young Master down from his mixed feeling of worried and anger.

With money and power, everything is possible; and just in the period of less than an hour, they have tracked the location of Choi Jun Sik. He was dragged out from one of car showroom where he was about to purchase a brand new car.

SeungHyun couldn’t control his anger any longer when his father was being dragged in front of him by his men. He instantly grabbed the collar of the older man furiously, “Where is maknae? Where did you take him to?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter