Chapter 13

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark night was coming soon as the two best friends kept shouting and searching for the lost maknae. Having no other choice, they ran back to the coffee shop in rush with swollen red eyes just to meet with two pair of furious eyes of SeungHyun and Grandpa staring back at them. Beside them, there was unfamiliar boy sitting along with them with curious eyes on them. But what really shocked them was the other boy who was sitting next to the unfamiliar boy.

“SEUNGRI…!”

Nothing can express the relief and happiness in both the best friends when their eyes met with the pair of eyes of the one they had failed to protect. The two best friends were about to run towards the youngest when being stopped by the furious Grandpa. They knew they were in deep, deep trouble already.

They have been found out.

“I am so disappointed in you two!!! How can you two be so irresponsible! YongBae, you promised SeungHyun to never let Seungri out of your sight, didn’t you?” The Grandpa was more furious at his own grandson. “But, did you fulfill your promise? No! I thought you will be more responsible than JiYong. But no! You left Seungri alone in an unfamiliar place for him. SeungHyun had trusted his brother in your care, but you just broke it yourself! Dong YongBae, I am officially disappointed in you!”

YongBae couldn’t even raise his head to look at his grandfather. He was really ashamed of himself. His grandfather was right, how could he still have the face to face SeungHyun hyung when he himself had promised to take care of Seungri but he failed? SeungHyun hyung deserved to hate him and will never trust him anymore.

“And you Kwon JiYong, I thought you have changed to be more responsible! I thought you have started to get mature. You always said you wanted Seungri to like you. But is this how you should do to achieve that, huh? Have you ever thought about what could happened to him if he’s being bullied by other kids or even being kidnapped?”

The Grandpa was really furious at the two boys. He never ever scolded them that hard before. YongBae and JiYong could only had their heads down of guilt.

“Hyungs are only hoping that poor boy from dying…”

Seungri soft voice made all the attention turned to him. Grandpa was shocked to hear the youngest was actually defending the hyungs that left him in lost. SeungHyun was even more surprised to witness his baby brother changing behavior. “Maknae?”

“Hyung, please tell Grandpa not to be mad at JiYong hyung and YongBae hyung anymore.” Seungri asked his hyung for helping his two hyungs being scolded. “They were just too caught up in helping that poor boy from dying. They didn’t leave me on purpose. I had tried… I had tried to run after them but they’re just too fast for me.”

YongBae and JiYong couldn’t believe what they just heard. Seungri was defending them. Seungri was actually helping them. Right now, at that moment, although they will be punished for the rest of their lives, they’ll willingly to accept it.

SeungHyun was even more shocked when his baby brother had asked him to help in calming down grandpa to help JiYong and YongBae. He was actually very furious at JiYong and YongBae irresponsibility in losing his baby brother, but seeing how his maknae defended both of them, part of him was happy and proud to see his brother had slowly turned back to his old self. However, another part of him was still mad at the two best friends for their carelessness.

“Wait a minute! What poor boy?” Grandpa was demanding explanation from his grandson and JiYong. “Kwon Ji Yong, you got into fight again? Look at yourself! How many times I told you not to get yourself into trouble?”

“Grandpa, it’s not like that! I swear!” JiYong defended himself.

“Explain!”

Leaving no choice, the two best friends spoke out the whole story of what really happened, no details left out. “And we got back to the street, we couldn’t find Seungri anymore.” YongBae ended the explanation and looked at the youngest. “Seungri-ah, I am so sorry for leaving you. I shouldn’t have forgotten about you. Hyung is really sorry, Seungri-ah.” He apologized deeply at the youngest.

“Hyung is sorry too, Seungri-ah. I shouldn’t have get myself into trouble. I know that now. Please forgive hyung? Please, you can punish hyung as you like. I will take it. Forgive hyung?” JiYong was begging for the youngest forgiving too.

“Hyungs, it’s not your fault. I am okay, you see right? You should have thanked DaeSun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter