Chapter 16

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter will be on DaeSung POV

=====================================================

"Well, one thing for sure, I didn't kill my own father."

Hearing my confession, I can see different reply of expressions I got from all of them, but I just ignored it as I smiled at them. They don't need to say anything but I understand what they must have been feeling when they heard the shocking news before.

I didn't blame them for doubting me though. They're only humans. I would think the same if I was in their position as well. Seeing how they still come to me and wait for me for support for hours from interrogation, I really felt touched. It's the feeling that I couldn't even express myself.

"I was adopted. Mr. Kang and Mrs. Kang weren't my real parents. I have lost both of my parents when I was ten years old. I have lived in orphanage for a year before get adopted. When they adopted me, I already had Youngjae hyung with them for three years. Youngjae hyung was adopted as well."

I paused a while before I continued, "Youngjae hyung never likes me because he thought that I will steal our parents attention away from him. He would bully me everyday but turned into sweet kid in front of our parents. He even threatened me to keep quiet about his bully. I was younger so I didn't dare to disobey him."

"Although I got bullied by hyung, but I love my family. We are a happy family. Our parents treat us fairly like their own sons. Too bad, it was only for two years until my mom got sick and died. From there, everything's changed. Dad's changed. Hyung's changed."

"Dad and hyung started to get into arguments about small matters which slowly turned into fights between them until one day, hyung accidentally hit Dad on the head and it caused non-stop bleeding until Dad passed away. When it happened, I was still in school and didn't know at all about it. Hyung just told me that Dad had suddenly work emergencies and would be away from home for couple of months."

"Days had turned weeks, but there's no call or message from Dad, getting me worried. Hyung still wouldn't tell me a thing, until he got drunken one night and he told me everything he did. By that time, I was so shocked and was about to run to the police when hyung threatened to kill me as well. I couldn't do anything since until now, I am still under his guardian."

"Hyung didn't even realize when I moved out of the house. I couldn't stay with the killer of my dad. I remembered, that time, it was raining so hard when my feet brought me to the building where hyung buried dad. In there, I didn't know why, I felt safe. I felt like my dad was watching over me from there. I live there for almost two years, but nothing dangerous has ever disturbed me at all. I believe that reason would be because of my dad."

When I finished my story, I saw tears in my friends' eyes. They shed tears for me. None has ever shed tears for me except my adopted parents. Although by telling them my story brought back the pain in my heart and tears in my eyes, I didn't care. I felt so relief to be able to let go of the pressure in my heart. Letting it out is way better than holding it inside by myself.

"Then, where have you been since you've gone missing for a whole week?" SeungHyun hyung asked me curiously.

"When you guys caught me, I was ashamed of myself. I just ran and ran away. Unfortunately, I witnessed a drug dealer doing transaction and I was caught by them. What shocked me was the drug dealer was none than Youngjae hyung. He locked me up, beat me, and feed me with scars and bruises. At those times, I had given up the strength to keep living. I just wish to die so I can meet with my parents again."

I was really holding myself from breaking down when I remembered those days I was tortured by my hyung. "But then, maybe my parents didn't want to meet me yet, the next moment when I was about to sleep, the door was cracked opened. And the last thing I remembered before I closed my eyes was the help has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter