Chapter 24

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI POV

Right now, I was standing outside the departure hall of the airport. I was standing in front of my four hyungs who were looking at me with mixed feelings.

“Hyung.” I walked towards DaeSungie hyung. Without saying anything, he just pulled me to his embrace. 

“I’ll miss you so much, maknae.” DaeSung hyung cried in my embrace. I couldn’t hold myself but to cry along. I will definitely miss DaeSung hyung the most as he was the one who has been by my side the most, since we’re together working at the coffee shop while other hyungs were busy with their own work.

“Keep in contact with hyung everyday, ok?” DaeSungie hyung said to me as I could only nodded my head. He let go of me as I headed towards the next hyung beside him.

My YongBae hyung. Without saying anything, he pulled into his embrace as well. “We’ll see each other soon, maknae. Anytime you miss us, just take your phone and call us. Hyungs will always available for you 24/7. Understand?”

My tears kept falling down from my eyes as I couldn’t even reply my hyung. I could only nod my head. I will miss them very, very much.

As YongBae hyung released me from his hug, I turned towards the next hyung. JiYong hyung. He has already in tears when I approached him. My JiYong hyung. I still remembered the first meeting with him, I was scared of him. But in time, my heart slowly started to accept him and I am glad for that. He’s the hyung that spoils me rotten. I will miss him so much.

Without saying anything, he took out something from his pocket. “Maknae, I went to temple to ask for protection for you.” He put the string necklace on me. “Keep it with you always, ok. It’ll protect you always.” And he pulled me into his hug.

I guess he didn’t want to show me his sadness more as he released his hug and shoved me towards SeungHyun hyung.

As SeungHyun hyung hugged me, he said to me, “Maknae, I know it’ll be hard for you onwards, but don’t hat your hyungs will always by your side. Anytime you need someone beside you, call hyung. Hyungs will go there to accompany you. Call hyungs when you need someone to talk to. Like YongBae said, we’re 24/7 available to you. Don’t forget to keep in contact with hyungs everyday, ok?”

I could only nod my head as I kept hearing my hyung talk to me. I couldn’t hide my sadness as I hugged my hyung the longest. SeungHyun hyung is my wall of life. He’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter