Chapter 22

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

“Let him go!” I roared angrily at my own father. Where did he come from? How did he even know about our arrival back home?

“You hand me that document and I’ll let him go!” Dad insisted.

“Hyung, do not ever do that. Don’t care about me. Just take the document and go! I’ll be fine!” DaeSung shouted from his captured position to demand me not giving up to my father.

“You, shut up!” Dad hit DaeSungie on the head hard, wanted him to shut up.

“Don’t hurt him!” I yelled angrily at my own father.

“You hand me that document and I’ll let your friend go. Now, boy!” my father demanded angrily as I noticed the grip on DaeSungie kept tightening. Looking at the others, I have no choice but to take the document and hand it over to my father, and the same time he released DaeSungie.

Once he got his hands on the document, he smirked evilly as he took his way out without saying anything.

“DaeSungie, are you okay?” All of us went to DaeSung to check on him.

“Hyung, how can you hand that document to him? You know what it means, you lost everything! Hyung!!!” DaeSungie ignored our concern as he yelled angrily at me.

“DaeSungie...”

I was about to say something when Grandpa cut me. “No worry DaeSungie. That’s not the real document on Mr. Choi hand. It’s the fake will Madam Lee made.”

“What?” all of us turned to look at Grandpa shockingly. “What do you mean, Grandpa?”

The Grandpa didn’t answer us but he rubbed his hand inside the safe when suddenly, some weird sound happened. The safe that was standing there was pulled down as another safe with white colour appeared.

“What the...!”

Everyone was too shocked at the sudden changes. Is that mean that safe before is just a trick or something? This white safe in front of us needed password to be unlocked. Wait, password again???

All pair of eyes stared at maknae and I. I looked back at them. Did they really expect us to know the password right away? We didn’t know anything!

“Well, any passwords, everyone?” Surprisingly, it’s YongBae who voiced out everyone’s question on mind.

Before I could say anything, it’s actually maknae who reacted faster. He started to type something on the safe. Shockingly, it clicked opened. All eyes turned to look at maknae who just smirked. “I just sudden thought of why Mom wanted me to name it ‘Secret Panda’. I guess, it’s the password for the safe then.”

I just laughed softly as I proceeded to maknae side to see what’s inside the safe.

It turned out to be the original will of Mom for us. Our original birth certificate and all other related documents.

“What are we going to do now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter