Chapter 19

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

I know the others might think that I’m selfish or whatever bad they thought about me. I don’t care at all. I just can’t let my baby brother go back to Seoul. The warning from Uncle Kim in my memories came back at me when I heard the word ‘Seoul’. No, Seungri can’t go back to Seoul where anything possible could happen.

“Hyung... Why can’t I join the competition? I want to help YongBae hyung! He really needs me!”

I kept ignoring my maknae kept whining and protesting at me for not allowing him to help YongBae. I am so sorry, maknae. It’s not like I don’t want you to help YongBae. I just don’t want you to go back to Seoul. I am too scared of possibility of something might happen to you.

“Maknae, I said no means no. Don’t argue with me!” I said firmly at Seungri who didn’t even give up in his whine. I guess, he has already got used to get what he wanted from his hyungs. I blamed JiYong especially for this.

“But hyung, how can you do that to YongBae hyung. Didn’t you remember all the kindness he did for us back when we’re just arrived at Busan? If not because of YongBae hyung kindness, we won’t be able to get to live like this, hyung.”

“Maknae, I said stop whining at me. I said no means no. Don’t try to manipulate me. I won’t be trapped inside that.” I kept standing on my defence ground.

“I hate you hyung...” The maknae stormed away from my sight angrily.

I could only sigh as I watched my maknae disappeared from my sight.

Maknae, if only you know the reason...

 

YONGBAE POV

To say that I am truly disappointed is a yes. I just couldn’t help to think why SeungHyun hyung wouldn’t let maknae join my dancing group. No, it should be why Seunghyun hyung is so against Seungri going to Seoul. He was flatly refused when I told him the location of the competition.

Wasn’t he come from Seoul anyway? So, it wouldn’t be unfamiliar place for Seungri. Besides with me around maknae shouldn’t make him worried about his baby brother safety, right?

Now to think about it, SeungHyun hyung or Seungri have never told us the story behind their appearance in Busan almost five years ago though. None of us know about their past story because we don’t want to dig up their past that they clearly wanted to bury away.

What could have happened to SeungHyun hyung and Seungri that made them ran away from Seoul to Busan?

Just as I was in my thought, I didn’t realize someone who has been sitting beside me. I turned to my side and noticed it was SeungHyun hyung himself. I was surprised to see him in my studio room. “SeungHyun hyung?”

“Sorry for disturbing your time, YongBae.” He didn’t look at me as his eyes kept straight to the front as he kept continuing, “If I let Seungri join your dancing group for the competition, can you do something for me?”

I was shocked at his words. Does that mean...? “What do you want me to do, hyung?” I asked him curiously.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter