Chapter 18

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAESUNG POV

I didn’t know if it’s because of me or what, but Grandpa has decided to renovate and upgrade the whole coffee shop to Bakery & Coffee shop. I was okay being a pastry chef in the coffee shop but maybe Grandpa wanted my skill be displayed out for people to enjoy.

It has only been a week since this new ‘Bakery & Coffee’ has been opened, but the customers had doubled up from previous coffee shop though. I don’t know what made me wanted to learn pastry, but I guess, maybe years of being coffee shop and learnt of baking something really interested me. I just love seeing the satisfied and happy expression on customers’ faces when they tasted the pastries I made. It’s just made me proud of myself and felt like I’m being appreciated for something I have done to make them happy.

When I was away from Busan for my study course in Seoul, I was so lonely. I did enjoy my study time in Seoul, but I miss my family. I miss Grandpa. I miss hyungs. I miss maknae. It was so different without them beside me. Maybe I was already used to be around them too much. Anyway, I didn’t regret my decision to come back home to Busan to work. I did receive many job invitations in Seoul, but I just flat refused them because what I have always wanted to do was keep working in the coffee shop in Busan. I know some people won’t understand my decision to work in the small coffee shop, but that is where my family is. I always wanted to with them. I know everyone to know how great the place I was growing up.

With the high popularity of ‘Bakery & Coffee’ nowadays, we have already hired more part timer teenagers to help out because all the hyungs have been busy with their own activities, but sometimes they do help too. It’s only Seungri and I who still active in shop. I am the pastry chef and Seungri is our barista. Surprised, right?

Yes, Seungri has completely taken over the drink counter since YongBae hyung left to concentrate on his dancing studio. It’s not that surprise though, Seungri has been taught by YongBae hyung since the first time. Honestly speaking, Seungri really has the talent of learning and adapting to new things very fast. He’s definitely a fast learner. Just in span of weeks, he had already legally being let go of YongBae hyung for teaching. And he made good coffee also! Seriously!

Even he was shocked of himself. Not only making coffee, but he had created quite a few new drinks on the house. I must say, he’s definitely has talent as a barista even he hasn’t realized it yet. Pabo maknae...!

“Hyung, you want to taste my new creation?” Maknae voice suddenly woke me up from my thought as he offered me a glass of coffee with weird color. I looked hesitantly at the drink before take it. This maknae know me too well. I wouldn’t have the heart to turn off his request for helping him, even it means by becoming his experimental rabbit.

“How is it, how is it?” Maknae asked me curiously. I slowly took a sip of drink. The first thing came to my mind, is this coffee? It doesn’t taste like coffee at all, more like juice? I looked weirdly at the smiling maknae. “Strangely unique, right?” He guessed right what I’m thinking.

“What is this, maknae?” I asked him curiously as I took another sip of the drink. Well, the second sip is different. It tasted delicious actually.

“This is the newest creation of mine. It’s fruity coffee.”

I was only dumbfounded when he announced it. “What the heck is that?” I asked bluntly.

“It’s coffee mixed with some fruits. I just suddenly come up with the idea to make people drink coffee but still can taste fruits as well, so TA-DA! Fruits Coffee! It’s unique, right? We can drink coffee at the same drink juice for health also.”

I was only dumbfounded from the mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter