Chapter 06

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they arrived at Busan, it’s already late at night. SeungHyun sighed as he looked around the unfamiliar place for him. He decided to get to find a cheap hotel to stay for the night first, seeing how tired his baby brother was.  

“Let’s go find a place to sleep, maknae.” Seungri just nodded his head, being held by his hyung. Suddenly, his eyes saw the food stall nearby and he could feel his stomach grumbling of hunger. “What is it, maknae?” SeungHyun asked his brother when he noticed the younger boy stopped in his track.

SeungHyun chuckled, following his brother gaze. “That’s right. We haven’t eaten anything yet since the bus ride. Let’s go eat something then.”

Seeing the bowl of noodle in front of him, Seungri couldn’t help but hurriedly filled his stomach with the food. It felt like such a long time since he ate deliciously. Once he was done with the noodle, he looked up to see his brother was staring at him, his noodle was still untouched. He looked confusedly at his hyung who smiled brightly at him.

“Maknae, you want one more bowl of noodle?” SeungHyun asked his baby brother who shook his head. “Alright then…” He smiled brightly as he started to dig into his own bowl. Seeing how his maknae ate minutes ago, he was stunned. Seungri has been rejecting food since he’s hospitalized and it’s really worried him to the fullest. That’s why, seeing the younger boy ate deliciously made him felt so relief.

“Alright, let’s go then.” After paying for the food, the two brothers decided to look for place to sleep.

 

“YoungBae, you’re no fun! Boring guy! That’s why you won’t ever have girlfriend, you know?”

“YAH KWON JI YONG! Seriously, how many bottles did you drink?”

The drunken Ji Yong suddenly ran away from his best friend grip to the nearest bush to throw up. Unfortunately, being in drunken mind didn’t even realize that he has pushed away two persons who got in his way towards the bush.

“What the…” SeungHyun was so surprised when someone suddenly pushed them from behind. Because of the sudden attack, they lost their balance and landed on the street. “Maknae…” He looked around to see his maknae in the same state with him not far from him. He was about to head to his brother when someone beat him.

“Oh I’m so sorry. My friend is drunk. I apologize for his behalf. Are you okay, boy?” YongBae immediately offered his help to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter