Chapter 01

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow! 68 subscribers? Thank u guys for subscribing!!! ^^

Ok, so here it goes, the first chapter, hope u guys like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please stop it, Appa! Please! I beg you…”

“You, ungrateful brat, because of you, your mother is dead! It’s all your fault!” 

The fourteen years old boy kept begging for forgiveness from his father but the parent seemed has turned deaf from his youngest son plea as he kept marking the boy white skin with his belt strap.

“Appa, please…”

Just like always, the boy could only begged until he found no more strength to voice out his plea or until his father felt tired of hitting him. And when his father was fully satisfied in pouring out his anger on his own son, he walked away in his drunken state, leaving the crying boy on the floor wounded.

“Young Master, Young Master…”

The housekeeper immediately ran after the boy with his teary eyes; no matter how much he wanted to protect the boy from his father, but he couldn’t. He’s only the housekeeper and he needed to keep his job in order to fulfill his promise to his madam.

“Don’t tell hyung, please…”

It was always the same words that the boy mentioned when he was being carried into his bedroom to be treated properly.

 

When Choi SeungHyun went back home from his university, he was greeted by the worried face of Uncle Kim, the housekeeper. Just by one look, he knew directly what happened. “Damn it!” He cursed as he ran immediately towards his baby brother room.

He found his baby brother has fallen asleep on his bed; some red mark was visible around his upper arm and shoulder. He gritted his teeth angrily as he thought of their useless and heartless father who could abuse his own son, just for the sake of money.

“Young Master…”

Without turning to look at the housekeeper, Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter