Guns N' Roses 05

An Angel's Tear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forfuitous; happening by chance rather by intention

 

"There you go, eat more." Luhan pushed large pieces of meat into Jin's bowl, ordering her to eat more. It earned a tiny pout from her as she played the pieces in her bowl with her chopsticks reluctantly.


"It's too much."


"You're too skinny."


It was very much obvious to everyone how Jin held a special spot in Luhan's heart that no one could replace. Jiyoon found it even more heartwarming after hearing their short story from Kyungsoo. It was nice that Luhan had someone like Jin for him to love and care for albeit their young age and it would be lovelier if they could stay together as long as they can. Her gaze fleeted to Sehun subconsciously who was sitting to her right. Feeling the boring gaze on his face, Sehun turned to his side staring straight into Jiyoon's eyes. Emotionless as always.


"Eat lesser, you're getting fatter."


Jiyoon snorted in response and chomped angrily on a fat juicy piece of chicken meat ravenously. "YOU are the one getting fat." 


Following Luhan's example, Tao waved a piece of meat in front of Kris's lips exaggeratedly. "Say aaaaah~" 


Kris ducked away smoothly from the childish boy, groaning while he waved the childish boy off. "Get away from me." 
 

"I can't watch this anymore," Chen shut his eyes tightly from the cheesiness that Luhan was giving off and he turned to his side, facing Kai who was sighing dreamily.


"I'm jealous~"


"You have me anyways, I'm lonely as well."


Kai rolled his eyes at Chen's ridiculous sentence. "I'm not interested in guys, hyung. I need a girl." He emphasized.


"Is it even the right time to be dating right now huh?" Suho knocked his spoon against the table, another impending chiding for the boys. "Studies come first and foremost. Don't you remember it's only another three months to our finals? Unless you are all like Sehun who comes first in everything then you jolly well focus and put all your ef-" Jiyoon was the first to react, shoving an omelette deep into Suho's mouth. She was unable to bear the nagging that might last for an hour if no one was to stop him.


Eyes widened at her daring move against Suho and the room was engulfed in silence. Even Suho was forced into silence and chewed on his omelette with extra care, subtly eyeing Jiyoon. Sehun raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk hanging on the tip of his lips feeling rather pleased with her actions. A tiny proud emotion was starting to bubble in his heart. Sometimes Jiyoon wasn't as dumb as he thought.
 

"What?" Jiyoon frowned, looking up to see 13 pairs of eyes staring at her. Strange that the boys weren't gobbling down their food anymore. "You guys are full?"


"Y-yeah." Suho cleared his throat and started moving his chopsticks again. "Why aren't you guys eating?"


"Hyung... Jiyoonie cut you off." Baekhyun pointed his chopsticks at his face with all righteousness. "Basically the normal Suho would already double the nagging but-"


"I was only feeding oppa, right?" Jiyoon smiled sweetly.


"Right..." Suho gulped, agreeing in an instant.


"Hyung! You're extremely biased!" Kai protested, shaking his head in disappointment.


"Biased." Sehun shook his head, mimicking Kai.


"Biased." Tao shook his head, letting out a deep sigh.


"Yah." Suho gritted his teeth at the youngest trio, "Where are your manners huh?"


"Tsk tsk tsk, biased." Xiumin shook his head, biting down his lower lips to prevent himself from bursting out in laughter. It was really funny watching Suho being teased by the boys for his out-of-character actions although they all knew that it was just him doting on the said girl.


"Xiumin hyung!" Suho whined. Even the oldest of them was also acting like a kid.


"H-y-ung." Lay uttered, gulping his mouthful of rice. "If you were to choose between Jiyoon and us, who would it be?"


"Of course it'd be-" he paused, a meek answer. "Jiyoon."


"Ayeeeeee, and you still say you aren't biased!" Chen whined in retaliation.


"Wouldn't you too?" Suho was quick to defend himself. "Choose between me and Jiyoon, Chanyeol ah." 


"Do you even need to ask?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "It's obviously Jiyoon."


"Kris?"


"Jiyoon."


"Kyungsoo?"


"Hyung, I really like you." The doe eyed boy looked at Suho with utmost sincerity before smirking, "But still Jiyoon~"


"I can't imagine if we're really a family." Xiumin scrunched his nose, trying to picture the image in his head. The idea was too good to be true, really.


"If we were a family, Suho would the nagging and overprotective mothe-" Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Suho's spoon already landed hard on his head. "Hey! I didn't say anything wrong and that was dirty!"


"Kris will be our daddy!" Jiyoon leaned her head onto Kris's wide shoulder, a safe haven that she'd always feel protected in.


"Kyungsoo will be the grandma who makes delicious chives pancakes!" Chanyeol his lips at the thought of food.


Luhan was quick to join in the party, "Xiumin hyung will be the old grandpa who does weird stuff."


"And Luhan will be the good-for-nothing uncle who stays all day at home and lives off his parents." Xiumin tackled back.


Chen chuckled, "Sehun and Kai would be the ultimate twins undergoing puberty and hating on everyone."


"You'll be the weird aunt who sings trots in nightclubs." Sehun and Kai chorused.


"Lay will be the small uncle who is too naive and innocent, always being taken advantaged of." Tao pointed out with displeasure, "Hyung, you really need to learn some martial arts instead of plucking guitar strings all day. A real man needs to learn how to fight!"


"Tao-" it slowly turned into a relay game for them to "guess your role in our family". "Tao will be the middle child in the family, acting all strong but in truth, he'll scream and jump on us at the sight of a tiny bug."


"My turn! My turn!" Chanyeol shot his hand up before Tao could utter a defense to Lay's statement. "Baekhyun will be the devil maknae child who'll make all of us his servants!"


"You'll be the big brother bullying us all just because you're tall." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.


"What about Jiyoon?" Chen asked.


"Jiyoon..." Chanyeol tapped his chin. Snapping his fingers, he grinned.


"She'll be our baby girl we'll always protect."


"Then Jin?" Luhan frowned as he hugged her closer to him, afraid that she might be left out in their big family. The boys looked at each other knowingly before chorusing,


"Hyungsoo nim~~~~~"


"Yah!" Luhan stood up abruptly, toppling over his chair. The boys had fled the scene, leaving a red-faced Luhan and an awkward Jin playing with her fingers while Jiyoon sighed at their mischievous behaviour which wasn't going to change in a million years.


Dinner was a lively affair and dessert was came after. Of course, the cheesecake that they baked which received lots of praises from the boys, finished in less than 5 minutes.
 

"Oh, you're here." Jin flicked the water off her hands in a relaxed manner and turned around to face Jiyoon who subconsciously bowed politely when she met eyes with her. It was still very awkward being around her and she didn't exactly feel comfortable with her. She could barely mutter a "H-hey" as she handed her the dirty plates.


"I saw you training on the tracks this morning." she asked casually, initiating a conversation. "Are you competing in the annual athletic meet?"


"S-sort of..." Jiyoon trailed off. It was meant to be a secret and she was caught by surprise since she always trained in the wee mornings and that she made sure that there weren't any familiar faces.


"I'm guessing that the boys know nothing about this." she chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret." 


"Thanks."


Jiyoon felt really bad if she were to leave Jin alone to do the dishes so after much debate with her mental self, she settled beside her wiping the wet dishes dry. The boys' loud chattering drifted into the small kitchen and it was something along the lines of which soccer team was better and Kyungsoo shouting at Chanyeol to stop destructing the furniture in the dorm.


"Aren't they a loud bunch?"


"Yeah." Jiyoon smiled as her gaze settled on Sehun who sat on the couch with his arms crossed with a teasing smirk. He was apparently amused by the boys' back and forth debate over a useless topic like soccer.


Jin caught her staring at Sehun for a moment and passed her the wet plate, breaking her thoughts. "How well do you know them? I heard from Luhan that you only transferred this year."


"Uhm, yeah. Not very well I must say but adequate. They're pretty much a good bunch of friends to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter