Guns N' Roses 02

An Angel's Tear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as I have wounds, so does he.

 

"Are you crazy?"


Jiyoon blinked at Sehun, taking a step back in disbelief. Was he running a fever? Or a joke he was playing? Hidden camera? She scanned her vicinity but found nothing out of the ordinary. Elderly were playing chess under the sheltered areas and young couples walked hand in hand, laughing at jokes they'll never know. She spun around and started walking, trying to get Sehun's impromptu sentence out of her head. For some strange reason, her heart was thumping faster and it was getting uncontrollable the more she looked into Sehun's eyes, like she was falling into a pile of sticky glue that she'd never get out of.


And it scared her, a whole lot.


"No." Sehun frowned in all seriousness, shadowing her movements. "Do I look like I am?"


"Yeah you do." Jiyoon mumbled, flustered. Did he misunderstood her kind intentions? She was only feeling guilty about mistreating him all this time.


Was she?


"I can give you everything you want."Sehun started again in a monotone voice. He was considering this for a very long time and he was willing to give up everything except his Doraemon plushie at home which had been with him for the past 10 years, his bearbrick collection and the first position in school. Other than that, anything was possible. 


Maybe.


"You said at the ball that I'd fall in love with a dumb girl one day and revolve around her and only her, well I can make that happen." Sehun nodded his head, pleased at his fool-proof plan. "I can revolve around you if that's what you like."


"My house passcode is 123456 if you want to know. And my credit card-"


"Oh Sehun."


Her cold voice ran shivers down his spine like a child caught with a mistake made. He wasn't doing anything wrong right? He was trying to take responsibility for his behaviour and he was only following the steps of his "How to be a Responsible Man" book. Though they weren't engaged in any ual activities right now but that could be considered in the future when she was more comfortable and legal, but the most important thing was taking responsibility which he was very serious about.


"You don't need me-" Jiyoon spun around and took a deep breath to calm herself down. "YOU NEED A FRIGGIN DOCTOR TO FIX YOUR DAMN BRAIN!"


"But they said in the book that a girl wouldn't be able to reject you if you offer your house and bank book to them..." Sehun mumbled incoherently under his breath, resisting the overwhelming urge to search this situation up on Google. Perhaps she wanted a car instead? Maybe he should personally call up the publisher to get in contact with the author instead but it's not like he had time. Or marriage? Did he need to go down one knee right now? They were too young to be thinking about marriage though it wasn't impossible. But that wasn't what the book wrote.


"First and foremost, the girl must be in love with you."


"Oh." Sehun completely forgot about it. "But aren't you in love with me?"


Jiyoon was forced into a deep blush with Sehun's direct sentence and innocent tone. "N-no."


"Why not?" Sehun was puzzled. She had been helping him with decision makings and even made suggestions to change his hair color. Wasn't that a hint of liking? Or did she treated everyone like that? It was a pity that he rarely observed her behaviour around the boys.
 

"I've never thought of you in that way before." Jiyoon spluttered, incredulous at his behaviour. Yes he had marvellous IQ that was undefeatable but when it comes to EQ, she realised that-


He lacked it.


A lot.


She looked up at Sehun who was smiling, a smile too dazzling for her own good. She actually hoped the old grumpy and annoying Sehun was back instead of this weird animal right here. It was strange.


"You can start now. It isn't a problem right?"


"Achoo!" Jiyoon sneezed for the nth time, rubbing her already red nose. The seasons were changing and what came along with Sehun's crazy idea was a bad, bad flu. She was bedridden for a few days and exempted from lessons but that didn't deter her from completing schoolwork to get her mind off Sehun whom she was comfortably avoiding with all her might.


He was crazy, mad, insane and just-


Unbelievable.


"You can start now, it isn't a problem right? Who do you think you are huh? You think every single girl will fall for that annoying personality of yours and that lovely brown hair you have now? Tch, dream on." she muttered under her breath, pressing random digits into her scientific calculator. 


"What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo chuckled, keeping an eye on Jiyoon from the kitchen. He kept hearing incoherent sentences from her along the lines of crazy, weird, strange and Sehun. He sat down and watched her sip on the pumpkin porridge he made. He was the one who forbidden her from going to class the past few days, even to the extent of not allowing her to visit the boys' dorm and stay in her room because she fell sick.


"Just some crazy person." she brushed him off, giving him a thumbs up at the great cooking as always.


"I heard from Chen that you made Sehun change his hair color. How did you manage that?" Kyungsoo laughed in amazement. "I didn't know our Jiyoonie's so powerful."


"That's nothing."


Kyungsoo shook his head in disagreement, "It's a huge thing if it's Sehun. No one managed to make him do that for the past 3 years, not even when Suho hyung threatened him with the gaming room."


"Really?"


"You must be someone different to him."


"N-no," she blushed, making lazy twirls in her porridge. "He calls me these stupid nicknames all the time and is just horrible to me."


"He's like an onion. The more layers you peel off, the more you'll see of his different sides. It's his unique expression of people he cares about, give him some more time and it will definitely improve." he pushed the packet of pills acros the table. "Eat these after lunch and remember to drink the vitamin water Suho hyung bought-"


"Kyungsoo oppa..." Now that she remembered, "What's with your bracelet?"


"Oh that." he quickly slid his arm behind his back, hiding the bracelet from Jiyoon's view. "A gift my dad gave me."


"I see..."
 

Loud knocks from the door interrupted their light conversation.


"Can't you use the keys?"


"OW HYUNG! That hurts!"


A loud smack was heard followed by the jingles of keys. 


"My princess, look who's here!" 


"Chanyeol, I swear if you're asking me to play car racing with you right now when I'm still running a fever-" Jiyoon's hands found themselves to the back of her chair, ready to fling the cushion at whoever walked through that door. Chanyeol was bothering her for the past few days with his newly bought car racing game even though she was sick and he had 11 boys to play with. It was getting on her nerves because-


He is a boy, and boys don't listen.


"Jiyoo-"


She took pride in her perfect aiming because the pillow flew straight to the person's face. But when the pillow dropped to the ground with a loud thud, the pride welling in her heart vanished in an instant.


"EMMIE?!"


"The last time I checked, Moon Jiyoon doesn't resort to throwing pillows at people. But I guess living with 12 boys make a huge difference." Emily removed her coat and tidied her wrinkled clothes, "That's not how you treat a friend who ditched her job to visit you but I'll be kind and forgive you since you're ill."


"How did you-" Jiyoon watched the girl take a seat nonchalantly opposite her while Chanyeol and Xiumin entered the room after her.


Emily only winked at Xiumin knowingly, twirling the visitor pass in her hands. "Thanks to that guy."


"But how did you-" Jiyoon eyed Xiumin who stumbled awkwardly after Chanyeol, avoiding Jiyoon's eyes. There was something really strange going on right here and it was weird how he was acting all shy and boyish, shedding away his cheeky image.


"We exchanged numbers before." Emily cut her off again, rolling her eyes. "Enough with your questions will ya, aren't you a sick person?"


"You know you've been telling me about how you need a part time job right?" she cleared , getting straight to the topic. "Our boss decided to open another coffee shop right down the street and the good news is that I've been promoted to a store manager so-" 


"We can work together?!" they squealed in excitement but Jiyoon immediately coughed, patting her chest soothingly. She was really happy for her friend though Emily wasn't the most hardworking barista, she had skills and was exceptionally good at making small talks with the customers yet being efficient at the same time.


Her eyes squinted menacingly at the girl when she figured out something. "You're only here to visit me because you have no work to do right?"


"Heh, bingo~"


"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter