Guns N' Roses 03

An Angel's Tear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laugh, it makes all your problems go away.

 

Routine:
Waking up at 6 in the morning
Doing a gentle morning stretch
Brushing her teeth and washing up
Wearing her uniform
Checking her stationery
Heading out of dorm at 6.45 am


Disruption to routine:
Oh Sehun


The second the door open to reveal Sehun in his school uniform, Jiyoon threw a packet of milk at him reluctantly while she drank hers in annoyance.


"You're late again."


"7 am is considered early for me." Sehun yawned, poking the straw into the plain milk as they stepped into the lift. It soon became routine for him to drink whatever Jiyoon's drinking and eat whatever she eats.


She gasped in disbelief, pressing at the lift button repetitively. "You are the one who insisted to come along."


"We had a deal."


"That doesn't mean we are supposed to be together all the time." Jiyoon refuted.


"But I said I'll take responsibility of you."


"You-" the door open to reveal two giggling girls about to step into the lift when they saw Jiyoon and Sehun.


"H-hey..." the two girls entered the lift cautiously, stiffening up with fear. It was the ice-cold prince Sehun of EXO and Chanyeol's self-declared princess that no one dared to hurt after Hyerim's incident. Still, one of the girl fished into her backpack and held her sandwich with trembling hands. It was a good chance to let it slip away. Taking a deep breath, she spun around to face Sehun.


"Sehun oppa, have you eaten breakfast?"


He had his hands folded as he peered at her with no intentions to receive the sandwich.


"Yah," Jiyoon whispered harshly, "She's talking to you."


"I finished my milk." Sehun stated as a matter-of-factly and reached a hand out to Jiyoon, ignoring the other girl. Rolling her eyes, Jiyoon reached into her pocket for a triangle kimbap.


"And you say I'm becoming more and more like Yeollie oppa when you're the one eating all the time now."


"You are the one feeding me." he blinked at Jiyoon, taking a huge bite into the tuna kimbap. Jiyoon was dumb, but he had to admit that her taste and preferences was good.


"You are the one asking me to feed you!" Jiyoon raised her voice slightly. Only when the girls left the lift hurriedly in embarrassment did she realise they've reached the first floor.


"Help me hold these for a second." Jiyoon gestured Sehun to hold her textbooks for a bit but he only looked at them and shook his head.


"My arms are sore."


Right, there was no doubt that the Oh Sehun she first met is the same him now.


A lovely quiet morning where she could have spent it in peace was disrupted by Sehun who busied himself in chomping down the triangle kimbap and even dared to ask for a second one. He never used to eat a lot, that was Chanyeol's role but right now he was always asking Jiyoon for food. Jiyoon slipped into her seat with Sehun sitting beside her, plopping face down on the table. It was still early and the class was empty with the yesterday's mathematical formulaes learnt still written on the whiteboard.


"You're not going to get any smarter even if you start studying now." his words came out muffled.


Jiyoon flipped her book open and started to work on a question. "At least I'm trying."


He yawned, turning to his side to face Jiyoon with his head resting on his arms. She was getting pleasing to the eye, not that Sehun knew what was beauty of course because he could never make up his mind. But she didn't look as awful and it became a habit for him to stare at her at times when he was bored.


"Not like you can replace my first position."


"I know I'm an ugly hippo but can you stop staring at me like I'm some endangered species?"


It wasn't much of a difference after that day; the usual bickering, name calling and what not resumed only with a stack of 50,000 notes piling up in her drawer and whenever she wanted to escape out of Sehun's sight, he'd use the "I said I'll take responsibility for you" to paralyse her. That was when Jiyoon realised how weirdly serious Sehun was and how much he expected Jiyoon to play her part in "taking care of him" which explains the milk and kimbap in the early morning and going to school together.


"Don't you think Mr Kim would find it strange if you come in early these days?-"


"Yah Oh Sehun, what's wrong with you these days?" a hand slung over Sehun's shoulder and they glanced up to see Baekhyun with a bright smile. Jiyoon could tell that he just woke up with his messy hair and untucked uniform, even his school tie was a complete mess. Following right behind him was Kai who was not in a good mood, blasting music in his headphones to get over the monday blues.


"I didn't know you liked to come to school early."


"Oppa come here." she pulled Baekhyun by his tie and fixed it for him patiently.


Seeing the intimate duo, Sehun frowned. A weird feeling was growing in his tummy and he hated it. "Don't do it for him."


"Why?" Baekhyun made a silly face at him, enjoying the attention given by Jiyoon. "Our Jiyoonie's not yours~"


"I don't like it." his opinion was paid no attention to and Jiyoon busied herself in tying the perfect triangle knot for Baekhyun.


Class was starting and Baekhyun skipped to his seat, showing off his tie to Kai who only rolled his eyes in response.


"I don't like it." a cold voice repeated.


Jiyoon turned to face the boy whose expressions darkened. "Yah Oh Sehun, don't cross the line."


"Class!" their homeroom teacher, Mr Kim slapped his hand on the podium a few times, garnering their attention. Sehun who was about to say something, clammed his mouth shut and straightened his back. Class was more important.


"We will be having a new student here with us from today onward." Mr Kim cleared his throat, scanning the classroom. He raised an eyebrow, surprised to see the three boys sitting obediently in class. "Though I believe all of you already know who she is and she's not that new-"


"On the dot ssaem!" The door slide open with a loud smack and Seunghyun raised a fist in the air, out of breath from all that running. Gulping, he raised his voice louder in an excited tone. "I SAW SOJIN WHEN I WAS RUNNING HERE!"
 

"Sojin?"


"That pretty girl? I thought she went to the States or something, why is she back?"


"Isn't she Luhan oppa's girlfriend?"


"Aigoo, Jiyoon must be upset that the real deal is here."


"I'll see how far she drops to the bottom. I bet our EXO oppas will start ignoring her."



"She's coming back and she didn't even give me a call?" Ahyoung scoffed and folded her arms. "I guess someone can't enjoy the fame of being Luhan's girlfriend anymore."


Sehun studied Jiyoon's expressions from when their homeroom teacher announced the new girl's arrival.


Her brown orbs wavered when the announcement was made.


Confusion.


She gulped, looking down at her textbook when the girls start to gossip.


Anxiousness.


The grip on her book tightened and her fingernails created indents in it.


Fear.


"Did you know?" Jiyoon murmured quietly, enough for Sehun to catch her words.


"The part where she was transferring or if she's Luhan's girlfriend." he asked obliviously, twirling a pen between his fingers. Now he understood why Luhan was always in a good mood recently and didn't kick up a fuss even when Xiumin insulted his favourite soccer team.


"The first one."


"No."


"Okay."


"Yah, can't you kids be quiet for a second?" Mr Kim snapped impatiently. Sojin sure was walking slowly but they had to wait until she was here before they could start the class.

 


 

The school was the same in Sojin's opinion when her chauffeur drove her into the main building. Nothing has changed even after a year being away, the same old building, the same old classroom.


The same old people.


How boring.


She her pale lips and stepped into the building. Her school shoes squeaked as she walked on the polished oak floor, trailing her hands against the cold marble walls. She hated this place that smelled of the rich, grand and untouchable. This school was built for money using money, how ironic. Her gaze fleeted into the classrooms with the long dronings of passionate teachers teaching useless subjects they'll never use in their lives. School was a past time before they get into the real society.


What will happen if this school was crushed to bits and pieces?


Sounds interesting.


Her feet stopped right in front of the classroom and she shut her eyes for a few seconds before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter