♥♥♥Betrayal♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Excuses. Reasons. All of them running in your head. You even thought of the most unbelievable things just to reason out. “Maybe Young Min is really like that. He is a sweet person! Yeah, right.” You told yourself. Suddenly, Hyun Seong’s exact words repeated in your head. *I know his attitude. And it’s not quite nice. He’s always playing. Always. It seems to him that everything is a joke.*

You don’t want to believe it. “I’ll go to him. I’ll personally ask him. I’m thinking wrongly.” You are about to step forward but stopped. Your eyes widened in surprise. Young Min placed the girl in the wall and leaned in. They are about to kiss each other when someone grabbed you. “Don’t look.” It was then that you realize it was Hyun Seong.

Hyun Seong grabbed you and hugged you for you not to see what is happening. Even though he covered you from seeing, you know what is happening. So you decided that you better see it for yourself.

“Don’t look.”               

“Let me go.”

“I won’t.”

“I said let me go.”

“I said I won’t.”

“Even though you cover me, I know what I’ll see so let me go.”

“I already warned you right. I told you he likes playing. But I won’t do that to you. I won’t let you see it because I don’t want you hurt. Let’s get out of here.”

You can’t deny he is right. He warned you but didn’t listen. You were also super shocked and super touched at what he said.

After some more seconds, he grabbed your hand and go away. He brought you to a park. By that time, your tears won’t stop falling from your eyes. You are admitted to yourself that you are a little bit hurt. You don’t know why but you feel that the right person to go to is Hyun Seong. Hyun Seong noticed you were crying.

“Guenchana? Here. Cry here.” He offered his shoulders to you. You looked at him thinking if it would just be fine. He smiled at you as if he knows what you were thinking. You slowly bowed your head onto his shoulders and cried.

“There. You can stay there as long as you want. Just pour it all out.”