♥♥♥Met Them For the First Time♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Today is the day that you are to go to Seoul.  You don’t know what you should feel. Should you be excited? Should be you nervous? You don’t know. You were wondering what will your life will be in Seoul when you hear your uncle. You went to the door to welcome him when you hear other voices.

“I told you guys not to come. You should have just rested home.” You recognize the voice of your uncle.

“It’s fine Manager! We want to go outside too!” said the unfamiliar voice.

“Young Min, behave. You know what happened right?” said the second unfamiliar voice.

“All right, Hyun Seong hyung. Fine.” The first guy who was referred to be Young Min told the Hyun Seong guy.

Your uncle then said, “Ok guys. You should behave. ===== is a shy girl so behave well.”

“Yes Manager.” All six guys chorused.

You were waiting by the door when they entered. “Uncle!”

“Oh =====! Are you packed? By the way, this the new group I’m handling.” Your uncle pointed to the six handsome guys as they enter your house.

“We’re your Boyfriend! Annyeong haseyo? Boyfriend imnida.” The six handsome guys chorused.

“I’m Donghyun, the leader.”

“Young Min! And yeah! We’re twins!” pointing at another guy who really do look alike this guy.

“Hello. I’m Kwang Min.”

“Min Woo here.”

“Jeong Min”

“Hello. I’m Hyun Seong. My pure condolence on what happened to your parents.”

You were startled by these guys. Mouth opened. Eyes widened.

“=====, are you alright? Guenchana?” Your uncle told you.

“Ah! I’m fine. Annyeong haseyo? I’m =====. I’ll just get my bags.” You got your luggage from your room. Your uncle helped you to put it in the van. You sat at the corner and Hyun Seong immediately sat beside you.

“Yah, Hyun Seong hyung! I should be sitting there!” Young Min protested.

“There are still many sits available. Sit there.” Hyun Seong told Young Min. Then, he looked at you and smiled. “Don’t be awkward with us. We don’t bite.” He slightly laughed at his joke. You followed.

Every one hopped in. Your uncle started driving and you left.

 

 

 

***I’m new here. I hope you enjoy my first fanfic. Enjoy and subscribe:)***