♥♥♥Shock of Losing♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

It was Sunday afternoon and you are alone at your house. Your mom and dad left you alone since you don’t like to go to the mall. They told you they’ll be back at night.

“Why are they not home yet? It is super late already.” You wondered. They don’t usually go home late. Out of boredom, you opened the TV and watched. You pressed and pressed the channel button. You stopped upon turning into the news.

“...a car accident was reported here in (someplace in Korea streets). It was confirmed that the victims of the accident were (the names of your father and mother).” The reporter said.

You were startled at the sudden news. Your world seems to fall apart. You tried to call someone but you don’t know any relatives except for your only uncle, which you don’t know how to contact. You went to the hospital and looked for the victims. When you saw it, you want to that it is not them. But you can’t deny it. It is obviously your parents. Your body seems to weaken until you faint.

__________

“Where am I?” You said upon waking up. “You’re at my house.” A voice said. You looked up to see who it is. You recognized that it was your only uncle. “Oh Uncle it was you.” You replied. “Sleep more. Don’t worry. I’ll handle everything.“ Your uncle told. You followed and slept more.

__________

Days after the burial of your mother and father, you talked to your uncle.

“Uhm, uncle? I’m sorry to ask  but…” You stopped, thinking if you will continue asking.

“What is it, =====? Continue. It is fine.” Your uncle was curious.

“Where will I live, Uncle? Where will I stay? Are you going to put me to an orphan?”

“You’ll stay by me. Don’t worry. I’ll handle everything. You’ll live at an apartment with some others. I manage those people. They’ll be debuting a month after. Don’t worry. They’re kind.”

You didn’t ask further, contented that he’ll not put you to orphan.

“Tomorrow, I’ll get you here. Pack your things. You’ll be at Seoul tomorrow.”

 

 

***I’m new here. I hope you enjoy my first fanfic. Enjoy and subscribe:)***