♥♥♥And The Battle Begins!♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Boyfriend is practicing their choreography in their song You & I. You went to their practice room and waited for them to finish. You were thinking if you will still say yes to the president. You sat in the sofa in the corner of the practice room. Time passed and they still haven’t finished. You went to the waiting room to thought about what to say to the president.

“Why is the president so persistent in making me a   trainee?” You told yourself.

Moments later, a voice told you, “Cause you’re so beautiful.”

You looked at where the voice came from and saw it was Young Min. “Young Min?”

He just smiled at you and go away.

“What’s with him?”

 

Everyone is at the car already, except for you.

“Manager! Did ===== went home first?” Hyun Seong asked your uncle, concerned.

“Huh? No. She went to your practice room, that’s what I know.” Your uncle told him.

“Then where could she be.” Hyun Seong is thinking of your whereabouts.

“I’ll go look for her.” Hyun Seong then continued.

But before Hyun Seong could get out of his seat, Young Min already went out of the car.

“Stay here. Let me get her. I know where she could possibly be.” Young Min immediately run inside the company.

*He knows where ===== is?*Hyun Seong thought to himself. When Young Min was a little far already, he told himself, *I’ll follow!*

 

Young Min went to the room where he last saw you. He saw you sleeping there. He stopped by the door and stared at you. He slowly walked towards you, still staring at your face.

“She’s really pretty.” He smiled to himself.

“Of course.” A voice said. Young Min looked and found out that it was Hyun Seong. Hyun Seong’s face wasn’t looking nice.

“Thank you for finding her.” Hyun Seong told Young Min, looking angry. He went to your place and brought you by his arms. He went out of the room and brings you to the car. He placed you in the corner of the car by the window. He sat beside you. He placed your sleeping head in his shoulder and sighed.

Young Min also went back to the car.  When he stepped inside, Hyun Seong looked at him as if ready to fight. Hyun Seong held your hand as if he is warning Young Min that you are his. Young Min sat at the back part of the van, to avoid you and Hyun Seong.

Everyone sensed there is something between Hyun Seong and Young Min. “Yah! Shim Hyun Seong! Jo Young Min! Is there a problem?” Dong Hyun asked both of them, switching eyes from Hyun Seong to Young Min then back to Hyun Seong.

“It’s nothing.” Hyun Seong told him, looking at you.

Everyone kept silent. Everyone is afraid of the aura inside the car.