♥♥♥Best Surprise!♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

“This way Ma’am” the guard led you to the way and you followed. He placed you in a room but you felt the room is very weird. The walls seem to collapse with just some push in it. But then, you were nervous on what will happen to you. You still have with you the food that you bought for Hyun Seong.

You were sitting in a desk with the other two guys who fought in front of you. They looked at each other as if anytime by now they will fight again. You tried to talk to the men.

“Uhm, excuse me.” They both looked at you with their fierce eyes. “Woah! Uh…hehe…uhm…can I ask something? Why did you fight?” You want to fix it since you were involved.

The other man slapped the table so hard you almost jump out of your seat. “You!” He pointed at you. You were so nervous since he really looked angry. Then he looked at the other guy and said, “Let’s start!”

You were curious what they are talking about. Start to fight? You really don’t know. But then, these guys started to tap dance! “What are you doing?” You asked them clueless of what is happening.

The walls of the room started to fall apart. Then there were men in costumes and playing instruments. You realized that the room was just build up and now, you are in a wide field. There were people dancing to the music and some are even doing some exhibition. The guard who lead you before is now leading you to the field. He placed you in a small stage in the middle of the field where you can see everyone dancing. There were so many people dancing. You just watch everyone and were very entertained.

The performance ended. The people watching from afar were clapping like you. But then, there was a voice who sang. The voice was very familiar with you. You thought it was Hyun Seong. You looked around looking for him. Then, the people who were dancing before slowly sat leaving only one person standing. You recognized that it was Hyun Seong and he was singing in front of everyone. Slowly, he is going to you while singing the song.

The song ended and everyone is clapping for you both. You knew he planned this silly sweet thing for you. You guys hugged each other. He whispered to you, “I love you. So much.”

You smiled and whispered to his ear, “I love you too.”

 

The show ended and you were now alone with Hyun Seong in a building terrace in the same place you went.

“Kumawo” (which means Thank you)

Hyun Seong looked at you, “Why? For what?”

“For everything. For always being there for me. For the performance before. For supporting things I like. For understanding me. For loving me.” You smiled at him.

“Well then. If you are really thankful…hmmm…call me ‘oppa’ okay?”

“Huh? Okay.”

“What?” He told you pretending not to hear.

“Okay, OPPA!” You told him softly.

“What? I still can’t hear you. What did you say?”

This time you told him well and clear and loud, “Okay OPPA!”

He smiled and hugged you from the back. You were shocked he did so but then you were happy. Both of you were looking up at the sky.

You suddenly remembered, “Oppa! Your birthday is near right?”

“Hm.” He nodded.

“Shall I give you a gift?”

“Nah. Being with you is perfect.”

He smiled and you smiled too.

“But I want to. How about giving it to you today?”

“Today?”

“Yeah. I’ll give it to you before going home.”

“Okay then. I’ll be expecting it.” He smiled. Then both of you left the place.