The Offer

Smile of an Angel

 

“Are you really fine with that?”

“With what?”

“With keeping our relationship a secret?”

 “Yeah. We’ve done this before. At least now, we have some help from your group and my uncle.”

“If you’re fine with that, then I’ll be too.”

“Thanks.”

“For what?”

“For being like this.”

“Being what?”

“Being so kind… and understanding…and loving…and caring…and being my boyfriend.”

“I should be the one thankful that I have you.” He went to your back to hug you. He placed his chin on your shoulder.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

Days after, the group’s choreographer decided to change their choreography. The group decided to bring you with them. They have noticed that you are bored in house since you are always alone there.

“What if the president sees me?”

“Then we will tell that we decided to bring ‘Hyun Seong’s cousin’.” Young Min told you.

“What the? You’re kind now?”

“Just be thankful.”

You smiled at him. But inside you are worried that they will bring you to the company. You looked at Hyun Seong who looked worried too.

“Is it fine to go?”

“It is fine but can you do it?”

“I think I can.”

“Then come.” He smiled at you.

 

You guys came to the company. You were nervous and hid behind the guys, in case you will see the president. You wished that you wont encounter the president. You were near their practice room when…

“Boyfriend!” Someone called the group. All of you looked behind. You were shocked because it is the president. You immediately moved at the back of the members.

“Hey there!”

“Mr. President!” Dong Hyun immediately greeted him.

He noticed you and asked, “Oh! You brought someone! Who…Ah! The cousin! Hyun Seong’s cousin.”

“Yes.”

“Why did you come? Any problem?”

“Ah. We invited her. We could do that right?”Young Min told the president.

“Partially. Ah. By the way, you’ll have your work out by tomorrow. So come early.”

“Ok Mr. President.” Jeong Min replied to the president.

The president left. But moments after, he came back. The group was very clueless why.

“Wait a minute.” The president told everyone.

“Yes, Mr. President?” Min Woo asked.

“What’s your name again?” He talked to you. Everyone is alarmed. Especially you.

“Me?” You looked at your back, wishing he is talking to someone else.

“Yes. You. The cousin.”

“Uhm…=====.”

“Nice name. And you do have a nice face too. Do you have a talent?” Everyone looked at you. Hyun Seong was nervous on what the president is planning.

“Uhm…Thank you. I-I can dance.” Now everyone’s face seems to look as if they’re watching a suspense movie.

“And are you good in that?”

“Yeah. I-I think.”

“And do you sing?”

“Sing? Uh!” You laughed a little. “Under my shower.”

“That’s fine! That will do. Do you want to be an artist? ‘Cause I’ll definitely get you. Hyun Seong,” the president looked at him, “bring her again tomorrow. Your cousin and I need to talk about things.” He just smiled at Hyun Seong.

Everyone was startled with the president’s decision. Hyun Seong and you were left with a blank face and an open mouth.

“Well then…I’ll go. See you tomorrow =====.” The president left everyone. You looked at Hyun Seong and he did the same to you. All of you have a worried face.

Young Min broke the silence, “What are you going to do now, =====?”

 

 

 

***Update! Enjoy and subscribe! :)***