♥♥♥Getting Over It♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Your body automatically woke up early, not being used with its new environment. But you’re still lying. Waiting for your mom’s call. All this time, you’re used to being woken up by your mom’s voice. But now, you know it’ll not come. And it will never be. You stood up realizing this. You miss them and your heart aches with their death. But now you are here. With your uncle. And now with this six guys.

You went to the door. You stopped yourself upon touching the door knob. *A new day. Without them. But with these guys. I hope this day will be just fine. I just hope*

Upon stepping out of the door, Hyun Seong went out at the same time. “Good Morning.” He greeted you with a smile. You just smiled at him and went to the comfort room to wash up. You looked at yourself in the mirror and told yourself, “Stop it, =====! It has been a long time. They are gone and accept it. Enjoy your life. You are worth it.” From then on, you have decided for yourself to start your new life. This is the right time.

“=====! Time to eat.” You hear Donghyun from outside.

“Okay. I’ll come out in just a bit.” You finished washing yourself up and went out. You joined everyone in the dining room.

“We have a practice today. Do you want to come?” asked Jeong Min.

“Uh…sure. I’ll be happy to watch.”

“Oh yeah! ===== is coming!” Young Min shouted. *Good! I’ll be able to do my sooooo wonderful plan!*

__________

You went with them and you watched all time. You were amazed at these guys. *So this is how Kpop idols are*

The practice ended early and Young Min told everyone, “Why don’t we go out for dinner today? Besides, ===== arrived here in Seoul. Why don’t we celebrate that?”

Min Woo quickly replied, “Would that be fine with =====?”

Dong Hyun asked you, “Is that ok with you =====?”

“Yah. Sure. Well, as long as I’m not the one to pay.” You told them jokingly.

“Fine. It’s on me!” Hyun Seong suddenly replied.

Everyone looked at Hyun Seong. Jeong Min asked him, “And since when did you become that kind and rich?”

“What? I like to eat remember?” Hyun Seong replied defensively.

__________

In the restaurant that you went, Young Min sat beside you and Hyun Seong in your front. You can really see that Hyun Seong really liked eating. In the middle of your meal, Young Min suddenly suggested, “Let’s go to karaoke after!”

Everyone cheered, except for Hyun Seong. He just smiled and laughed along with others. After eating, everyone raced to the van except for you who went to comfort room for a while and Hyun Seong who paid the bills.

__________

Everyone chose and sang their song. They are taking turns until it is Hyun Seong’s turn. He is the main vocal of the group so you expected him to have a good voice. But when you heard his voice, you never thought it would be that good. And upon saying the lyrics of the song “I love you. Please hear me. I love you.”, Hyun Seong looks at you and you were shocked at his gaze with his soothing voice. *What was that?!*

Hyun Seong finished his song. Smiling. Young Min sang again. And right after he sang, he said “Hey! Everyone! Listen to me! I would like to make a little announcement.”

Everyone paid attention with curiosity. When he saw that everyone is listening, he suddenly announced, “I have something to say to =====!” *What?!* Both you and Hyun Seong thought.

“=====, will you be my…girlfriend?”