♥♥♥Bus Ride♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

“=====”

You looked at him, “Yes?”

“If I hadn’t cheated on you and continued what I did on the start of our relationship, continued being nice and sweet, would there be a chance that you’ll love me too?” He looked to your eyes again.

There was a staring contest that is going on between you and Young Min. You broke and looked forward.

“Hey! There’s a bus! Come on!” You rode the bus.

Young Min sighed to himself and followed you to the bus.

 

You paid the bus fair, “He’s on me.” You smiled at the bus driver.

You looked at Young Min and you felt the awkwardness between the both of you.

“Sit here.” You pointed at the seat near the door.

“Here?”

“Yeah. Wae?”

“It’s too near. The first thing people will see is me. Let’s sit at the back!” He explained, whispering.

You stopped him from pulling you to the far back. “No, they won’t. The first thing they’ll see is the driver. Then they’ll pay. Then they’ll look for available seats. They won’t look at the first seats, unless it’s available. And because it’s not, they won’t look at it. If you seat at the back, there will a chance people will see you. And if ever people will see you, isn’t it easier to go out when you’re near the door?”

“Fine. Fine. Fine.” He sat at the seat you pointed and followed beside him.

 

After moments riding together, both of you and Young Min is silent, not daring to talk. Suddenly, there was a ring on Young Min’s phone. You looked at the phone he’s holding, but not at Young Min.

“Yobuseyo?” (Yobuseyo means like “Hello?”)

“Oh. Hyung.” You just listened at him.

“Ah. Yes. Uhm…okay.” He handed you the phone.

“Me?” He just nodded and gave you the phone. You took it and talk.

“Yobuseyo?”

“=====, it’s me,” You realized the voice. “Hyun Seong.” You then confirmed.

“Oh. It’s you.”

“Why did you go alone?”

“I didn’t. I came with Young Min.”

“But still, I should have been the one who sent you. Or ”

After he said that, the bus came to another stop. There were people who rode the bus. They didn’t notice Young Min and just walked in.

“What’s that?” Hyun Seong asked you.

“Nothing. The bus just came to a stop.”

“Mwo? You rode the bus?” He almost shouted in the phone. You slightly pushed the phone away from your ears.

“Yah! What’s the problem? Besides, I can’t use the group’s van. I’m not a member!”

You heard a sigh and felt sorry. “Don’t worry. I’ll be extra careful.”

“Ok. Be careful okay. Come back right after.”

“Ok. I’ll hand the phone to Young Min.” You gave the phone to Young Min.

“Hyung.”

“Young Min, take care of =====.”

“I will. And you know I will even you won’t tell me.”

“Young Min, please.”

“What?”

“I repeat what I said before, don’t include ===== in your games. Please.”

Young Min didn’t talk.

“I’ll hung up.” And Hyun Seong hung up.

Young Min was again pissed. To himself.

“What?” You asked him seeing the face of the disappointed Young Min.

“Nothing.” He removed the hat and gave it to you. “Here.”

“Yah! Don’t remove your hat!”

By the time he removed his hat, you know you’re in trouble.

KYAAAAA!!!!

You heard students from the back and looked. They were aiming at both of you.

“Sir, please stop the bus.” Young Min told the driver.

The bus immediately stopped. Young Min hold your hand and aimed for the door.

“Come on. Faster.”

With Young Min holding your hands, both of you ran from the fangirls. Both of you is running hard. You saw the company and rushed there.

“Yah! Where did Young Min go? And that girl whatever?”

You heard the fangirls tell each other. After some seconds, they left still looking for you and Young Min.

You sighed and told Young Min, “That was close.”

He just smiled and patted your head.

 

 

*And I'm back to life. Well, I could always update now. Yeah! Yeah! And thanks for my subscribers too! SARANGHAEYO!!! <3!!*

 

<++Comment. Comment. I would really like it. :D And if you like it, subscribe! :D++>