♥♥♥Yes, We’re Dating!♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

In the morning…

Everyone is up and ready to go, except for Hyunseong. When you went out of yourroom, you saw Donghyun at the door of Hyunseong’s room.

“Hyunseong-ah! Hyunseong-ah! Aren’t you coming?”

“You stared at Donghyun and the door, waiting if Hyunseong will answer or not. But there is none. Hyunseong is not opening his door nor answering Donghyun’s call.

Donghyun called again, “Hyunseong-ah! Hyunseong-ah!” Still, no answer.

Donghyun saw you and placed his hand on your shoulder. “It’s okay.”

“Did he eat already?”

“He’s not yet eating. Don’t worry. I left him food and he can eat whenever he wants to.”

You didn’t move and just look at his door. Donghyun just sighed and told you, “you need to be there. Both of you need to explain things, okay?”

You think of it and nodded. You left the house. You left Hyunseong.

 

While in the group’s van…

You were worried about Hyunseong. You kept silent. Everyone is.

To break the silence, Jeongmin talked to Youngmin, “Youngmin, help her clear the issues, okay?”

Youngmin just answered, “Hmm,” while looking far away.

Minwoo tried to comfort you too, “It’s okay. Everything will be fine after this. You and Hyunseong-hyung will be fine.”

You noticed how concern they are and smiled, “Thank you guys. For everything. Ever since I came, you had problems. I’m really sorry for that.”

Kwangmin immediately told you, “You are wrong. You can never be a problem to us. Without you, maybe we’ll be sooooo bored and tired and things like that.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, except for Youngmin whose still looking far away.

“Thank you.” You just smiled and thank them.

 

The van came and everyone headed to the president’s office.

“Mr. President, Boyfriend is here already with…” his secretary didn’t continue stating your name.

“Oh! Let them in. They’re in a perfect timing.”

When everyone got inside, you saw a reporter. You hid at the back of Donghyun.

“Oh! Who’s that? Is that the girl Youngmin is dating?”

“Please. Let them sit first.”

When everyone is at their seats, the reporter immediately focused on you.

“Well, young miss, may I know your name.”

“======.”

“Ah. ===== it is. And how old are you, then?”

“I’m __” (whatever your age is.)

“Mmmh. Perfect age.” The reporter paused for a while.

“Let’s not make this long. Is it true you are dating Youngmin of Boyfriend?”

Everyone is waiting for you to answer. But then Youngmin suddenly talked to the reporter and took your hands.

“We’re dating.” Everyone is shocked by what he did. “I like her very much and whenever I have the chance, I spend my time with her. I think that’s all we have to say.”

“YOUNGMIN-AH!” You shouted at him but he just dragged you outside.

Everyone was startled. Even Boyfriend were left shocked.

The reporter just said, “Wow! This is an awesome story. I’ve got to go and make an article!” He stood up and thank the president. Without further a due, he left everyone.

The president could only say, “Wow! I didn’t expect it would be that fast!:

Donghyun was alerted, “I’m sorry. I think we need to leave.”

He left and everyone followed him out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello subscribers! Thank you for reading this far! Enjoy, comment and subscribe! :)

 

I really like your comments, you know. Thanks:D