♥♥♥As I Arrive to Seoul♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

You were on the way to Seoul when you slept. It was a long drive and everyone is asleep except for Hyun Seong. Hyun Seong noticed that your head was stumbling everywhere.

“How cute!” Hyun Seong whispered as he rest your head in his shoulder.

He stared at your face. He smiled seeing it. He don’t know why but he feels something good will happen to him as long as you’re with him. Slowly, he fell asleep resting his head onto yours.

__________

“YAH!!!” Both you and Hyun Seong woke up by the shout. You were confused why your heads were resting with each other.

“Stop shouting Min Woo. It is improper.”

“But...but…why are you sleeping like that? Huh? Huh? Huh?”

Hyun Seong’s face reddened. And yours as well. “It is just an accident.” He immediately went out of the van and straight to their house. You followed him and went out. You went to your uncle’s back as if you’re his tail.

“Sorry =====. It is just I’m shocked on what I saw. Biyane!” Min Woo smiled at you. “HYUNG!!!” he went inside shouting.

“Ok fine. It is just an accident. Go inside guys.” Your uncle told them. Everyone went in and the last one was Young Min. He looked at you suspiciously as if forming a very mischievous plan. “Go inside, Young Min. And don’t do anything naughty!” Young Min went in, smirking.

Your uncle looked at you. “=====, I’ll have to go back there later. I have to fix everything left.”

“Are you going to leave me here? With them? Alone?” You said surprisingly.

“Just for a few days, =====. Don’t worry. I’ll come back.”

“Fine. I’ll endure it. Just a few days, right? I’ll be fine. Yeah. I’ll be fine.”

 

 

 

***I’m new here. I hope you enjoy my first fanfic. Enjoy and subscribe:)***