♥♥♥I LOVE YOU!!!♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

 

*Your POV*

“We’re dating. I like her very much and whenever I have the chance, I spend my time with her. I think that’s all we have to say.”

“YOUNGMIN-AH!”

Before I could say anything, he dragged me out. I was pulling my hands off his hold but it was too tight.

“Youngmin, let go of me! Let me go! Where are you bringing me? Let go!” I still struggle at his hold.

“Would you at least tell me where are we going?” He is still silent.

“Hey! I’m talking to you! Jo Youngmin!” I was already hurting by his tight hold to my hand.

“Hey! Slow down would you? Hey! You’re hurting me already! Hey! I’m hu- OUCH! Let go!”

Before I knew it, Youngmin has already to the rooftop. He stopped when he brought me far from the door and let go of my hand.

“Sorry.” He told me, facing down.

“Ouch! My hand!”

I remembered what he just did with the reporter. “And oh! By the way, do you think I already forgot what you just did?”

I am now shouting at him, even pointing at him. “Oh no, I didn’t! Why did you tell the reporter that we’re dating when we’re not? Are you insane? Are you out of your righteous mind? Do you know what you just did? Do you think that was a joke back there? Do you seriously think that was funny? Everything you said was all lie!”

I went in front of him. “Have you even considered what would I feel or will be feeling before saying that? Have you? Huh? Have you?”

I was about to shout more but I was interfered by Youngmin. He was the one who’s shouting now.

“Yes! I first considered your feelings. And I know I would be hurting you. And I’m very much sorry about that. But how about you? Have you ever considered my feelings? Ever? Even a single bit? I don’t think so!”

It was now my turn to be the quiet one. I was shocked by his response.

“And to answer your question, great woman, maybe I was insane. Maybe I was out of my righteous mind! And do you know why? Because of you!” I was really shocked since he’s saying these.

“I know what I just did. I am very aware of that. I was the one who told that, wasn’t I? And I know this is not a joke! And I’m not joking! Nothing is funny. And I’m not trying to be funny! Everything I said is true! The only thing I said that is not true is that we’re dating!” Only that? And how about the I like her things blah blah!

“It is true that I like you. In fact, maybe I love you. I am very much disappointed about myself how I hurt you and I wish I never did that! So whenever I will have a chance, chances where you are away from Hyunseong hyung or talking about him, I take that opportunity to be with you!” What?! What the heck are you talking about??

“I LOVE YOU =====! I LOVE YOU!” Oh no!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, subscribers and readers. Enjoy, comment and subsribe;D