♥♥♥Couple♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

*Hyunseong’s POV*

It’s already morning and it is time for them to leave.

“Hyunseong-ah! Hyunseong-ah! Aren’t you coming?” I heard Donghyun-hyung.

I think I won’t be able to come. I can’t even stand. I feel so weak. Wae?

 “Hyunseong-ah! Hyunseong-ah!” I heard Donghyun again. So sorry hyung. I can’t even face =====.

“It’s okay.” Hmm? What’s that?

“Did he eat already?” It’s =====. I’m sorry ===== for acting like this.

“He’s not yet eating. Don’t worry. I left him food and he can eat whenever he wants to.”

“You need to be there. Both of you need to explain things, okay?” Donghyun-hyung is right. You must come. Even though I think you shouldn’t.

=====, I’m sorry. I cried. That’s all I could do now. I want to scream. But if I do, they’ll definitely see how I am right now. I can’t do that. I don’t want ===== to see me this… this… pathetic. I’m admitting it. I’m definitely pathetic.

 

They are all gone by now. I should fix myself. Few more hours and they’ll be going back already. I went out and looked at the table. Donghyun-hyung told ===== that he prepared me food. I looked at it. It looks good. But somehow, I don’t like to eat. I don’t feel like eating. Suddenly my phone rang.

“Yobuseyo?”

“Ah! Hyunseong! This is President!”

I looked at my phone. Mr. President seems to be excited. I bring it back to my ears.

“Mr. President, why did you call?”

“Why didn’t you come with your groupmates here?”

“Ah! That one. I’m sorry. I’m not really feeling well this morning.”

“Not feeling well? Oh! You have to rest. You’ll have many schedules the next days, you know?”
“Yes, Mr. President. That’s why I didn’t come. I just want to…uhm…rest.”

I’m lying. What the heck? I’m sorry Mr. President.

“Ah. Is that so? Well then, have a good rest.”

“Ok sir. I’ll hung up.”

I was about to hung the phone up when the president shouted not to.

“Ah! Wait! Wait! Hyunseong-ah! Wait! Wait!”

“Yes, Mr President?”

“You know why Youngmin and ===== went here right?”
“Yes sir.”

“And as a cousin,” the cousin word gave me another pain in my heart “did you know that they have a relationship?”

Relationship? I thought they went to clear things up?

“Neh? What do you mean?”
“You don’t know? Wah! You’re cousin is hiding things from you! Haha!”
What does he mean?

“Uhm. Mr President can you please clear what you said?”

“Youngmin and ===== are couple! They even confirmed it with the reporter that went here!”

My world just came crashing down. I brought the phone down. I could still hear the president’s  voice.

“Hyunseong-ah! Hyunseong-ah! Are you still there? Hyunseong-ah!”

The president hung up already.

My knees became weak. I tried to go to my room. But I can’t even step my feet even once. I fell. I tried to stand but I have no strength.

The president’s word keep on repeating on my head.

Youngmin and ===== are couple! They even confirmed it with the reporter that went here!

What the heck is that? They went there to clear it all not add up! Tears began falling from my eyes. I don’t know what to do.

Suddenly I heard the door open. I tried to stand up. I saw the rest of them. But my eyes was fixed on Youngmin.

 



 

Hello, readers! So this is my first update for Christmas. Tomorrow, I'll be posting another one (I hope!). So thank you for not unsubscribing!

Merry Christmas everyone! :D