♥♥♥Worthless As You♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

*Your POV*

I can’t sleep. It has been more than an hour since I laid here in my bed. Ugh! I can’t forget it. But then…what will happen to both of us? Or I better ask what will happen to me? How will I face everyone now that they know there is something wrong with us? Should I talk to him? Ugh! My mind is so confused. I better get out.

..............................

Much better.  I could move here freely in the park. I better let off my problem for a while. Oh! Wait! There is someone coming. OH MY GOD! It’s Hyun Seong and Young Min! I better hide!

..............................

OMO! Hyun Seong punched Young Min!

“Young Min, you know I have feelings for =====. I know that you are aware of that. But I let her be yours. I know she deserves someone better than me. And I thought you would be better than me. But you’re not.”

What?! Hyun Seong has feelings for me? I never knew it before. Why haven’t I noticed? I’m sorry Hyun Seong.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?”

“She saw you…while you are going out of the club…with that girl.”

“Huh? Ah! That one. Petty things! Then break up with me. I really don’t have the intention to be with that girl. I was just testing her. And she gave up so easily. Like a snap! And hey! There are so many girls hotter than she is. Why would I choose someone like her?”

What?! Huh! And you can say that after what you did? Wow! Jo Young Min, you are truly amazing.

“What did you say? Yah! Jo Young Min, you don’t deserve anyone. In fact you only deserve this!”

Oh no! Hyun Seong will punch him again!

“Stop it, Hyun Seong oppa!”

*End of Your POV*

 

“Stop it, Hyun Seong oppa!”

You went to them and faced Young Min.  Young Min was shocked that you were there. He nervously said, “O hey babe!”

Hyun Seong also was shocked and confused. He immediately asked,  “Did you hear anything?”

“Don’t worry Hyung Seong. I heard what I need to hear. Thank you so much Hyun Seong.”

“=====…”

Breaking the connection between you and Hyun Seong, Young Min boastfully talked, “And now that you know what I think of a thing like you, what will you do? Break up with me? Hurt me? What =====?”

You confidently said, “Nothing,” Hyun Seong was confused but remained listening. “No one is worthy to be hurt because of something like you.”

“What?” Young Min said angrily. He planned to go to you but Hyun Seong blocked him. “Let’s go, =====.” Hyun Seong lead you away, leaving Young Min alone behind.