♥♥♥She is for Him, He is for Her♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Their performance went really well. They have many fans already even though they are just new. After their activities, Young Min told everyone, “Hey! Let’s eat outside!”

Everyone looked at him as if he is being investigated, “Yah! Jo Young Min, are you planning anything bad again?” Jeong Min asks like an investigator.

“Yah! I’m done with that! Shut it!”

“Really?” Dong Hyun asked.

“Of course! Besides ===== is for Hyun Seong! They suit each other.” He went outside smirking.

Hyun Seong and you were surprised at what he said. Everyone’s head was looking at the door where Young Min left. Then, slowly, they are turning to you and Hyun Seong.

“===== is for Hyun Seong?” Kwang Min is asking both of you.

“They suit each other?” Min Woo then followed.

“Yah! He’s just joking. Let’s go.” You passed by them and went out.

“Yeah, it’s just a joke. Hehe.” Hyun Seong then followed you.

 

In the restaurant, everyone is enjoying their food. The sitting position is as usual as the one at home. You are seating across Hyun Seong. You two are not talking to each other. Rather, both of you kept quiet. First, because the other guys are watching you. Second, because either of you of you have something to say due to what happened before the performance.

After a while, the attention both of you are receiving are decreasing. Hyun Seong then talked to you, “Are you enjoying?”

“Huh?” You were surprised he would talk to you. “Of course.”

“Oh!” He noticed the food you’re eating. “Are you going to eat only that?”

You looked at your food and admitted that it is far much fewer than what he is eating. “I don’t have much appetite today.”

“AH! Try this!” He placed his favorite food, pork cutlets, in your plate. “Go on. Try it.”

You are about to put it in your mouth when everything went so quiet. You looked at the other members and all of them, including your uncle, were looking at you and Hyun Seong. Young Min just smirked at both of you.

“Why?” Hyun Seong said sounding so defensive. “Ah! Do you like some too? Here”

Hyun Seong is going to give Dong Hyun who is beside him when Dong Hyun stopped him, “No thanks Hyun Seong. I’m fine with my food. Why don’t you give it to =====?”

“Huh?” Hyun Seong looked so nervous that everyone laughed at how he is acting.

Besides for Hyun Seong, you too are nervous. Until everyone went home, both of you were so quiet.