♥♥♥I’ll Try Then♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

Sorry for taking so long to update...>.<


 

The next morning, you woke up by your bed and wondered how did you came there.

“Hey. How did I come here? Last time I remember, I was in…” You thought until a voice spoke.

“The waiting room.” The voice told you, “You’re slept in the waiting room and we brought you here.”

You looked at where the voice came from and found Young Min at the door.

“Young Min.”

“Hyun Seong hyung carried you.”

You were alarmed by the word carried. “Carried? What do you mean carry? As in piggy back?”

It would be fine for you if it happened like that.

“Why so curious? But no. He carried you like this.”  Young Min illustrated a bridal carry.

“Oh no. He didn’t.” You told with a shocked look.

“Why?”

“Hey, Young Min. Did he tell something? Like, am I heavy?”

Young Min laughed at how worried you are on your weight.

“Well, I’m not the one who carried you so I don’ know. How about I carry you now so I’ll know?” Young Min excitedly came to you but stopped when a voice spoke.

“No. You’re not heavy. Don’t worry.”

You both looked at the door finding Hyun Seong there.

“And by the way, time for breakfast.” Hyun Seong left and you immediately stood up.

“Come on. It’s time for breakfast.” Young Min straightened up and followed you out.

 

“Good morning.” You greeted everyone and sat beside Hyun Seong.

Dong Hyun, Jeong Min, Kwang Min and Min Woo greeted you, “Good morning =====.”

“So what did the president told you yesterday?” Dong Hyun asked you.

“Oh. I said no but he wants me to think of it further. He gave me another week.” You told them without looking at them and eating your breakfast.

Jeong Min in and said, “And what do you think will your decision will be?”

“I don’t really know.” You raised your head and looked at Hyun Seong, “What do you think?”

“Well…” He seems to be thinking, “would you like to go?”

You thought, *Do I want to come?*

Hyun Seong saw that you’re not sure. “Well, if you are worried about us, don’t worry. And if you really like to come, I’ll go and support you on whatever your decision is.” He smiled at you.

“If that’s the case…” You paused and everyone looked at you. “ I’ll try then.”

 

 

***Enjoy, comment and subscribe:)***