♥♥♥No Girlfriend for Boyfriend♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

For the fans of Junhyung and Hara couple...advance sorry. I just need a celeb couple. I don't hate them. Peace!

----------------------

 

It has been days since both of you revealed to the group and your uncle that you and Hyun Seong have a relationship. Everything went fine and Young Min hasn’t made anything silly yet. Until one day, the president of Starship Company called your uncle to discuss something about the group.

“Mr. President?” Your uncle knocked on the door.

“Oh! Manager! Come in.”

“Thank you. Uhm…Mr. President why did you call me out?”

“Ah! About that, the group is just starting and they are already receiving a lot of attention from fans.”

“I agree. Even before they have their debut stage, people are going crazy about them.”

“Right. And that is perfect. And we need to maintain that. To do that, I need them to do something.”

“Of course. Anything, Mr. President. These kids love their fans. And they love having more. ^^”

“Perfect! Then, tell them that they are not allowed to have girlfriends.”

“Girlfriends???” Your uncle was shocked and immediately thought of you.

“Why are you so shocked?” the president found it odd for your uncle/manager to react like.

“Uhm…nothing. Uhm…it just never came to me that they would have such things. So don’t worry.”

“Ah. Okay.” The president continued, “You see…if they have a girlfriend, there would be a possibility they will gain some haters.” The president stood up and looked by the window, “You know how fans react. It’s like these artists are theirs.”

“I understand.”

 The president continue on, “Look at that Junhyung and Hara. I heard they gained some haters when it is revealed that they have a relationship. We don’t want that to happen to our people.”

“I understand.”

 “So then, tell them. And always remind them. I don’t want finding out that they are having some secret dates on the streets or something in the middle of the nights. That’s all. You may go now.”

“I understand Mr. President. I’ll go.”

“Okay. Take good care of yourself and the group.”

 

Everyone was at the house when your uncle/manager came. Min Woo, Dong Hyun and Kwang Min are watching television. Jeong Min is in front of the mirror fascinating himself with his looks. Young Min is in his room playing with his phone. You and Hyun Seong are in your favourite place, the terrace.

Like always, Min Woo gets to welcome everyone who came.

“Manager!”

“Hi Min Woo.” Min Woo saw the worried look at your uncle/manager.

“Why Manager?”

“Tell everyone to gather, especially Hyun Seong and =====. I need to tell something to the group.”

“Ok Manager.”

Everyone gathered in the room. Everyone was worried since it is the first time they saw their manager like that.

“Uhm…uncle?” You asked him. “Why am I included in here?”

“=====, you are going to be involved.”

“Why would ===== be involved?” Hyun Seong asked, worried.

“Okay. Listen to me guys. Especially you two.” He pointed to you and Hyun Seong.

He sighed, “Mr. President called me this morning. And he told me some things.”

He stopped so Young Min asked, “Like?”

He sighed again, “You see, you are only rookies but you are already receiving attention from fans like you have been here a long time.” Everyone was listening hard. “Mr. President is liking how you guys are gaining fans. And he wants to maintain that. And in order to do that, he told me that you guys should have no…”

 He stopped again. Dong Hyun asked, “Should have no what, Manager?”

“You guys should have no…girlfriends. You should have no girlfriends.”

 Everyone is silent. “There is no problem with you guys. But…” he pointed to you and Hyun Seong. “You, both of you, do have.”

“So are you saying we should break up?” Hyun Seong asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to break you apart but…”

“I’ll tell this to Mr. President.” Hyun Seong was about to stand up when you stopped him.

“Don’t. We won’t break up. We’ll just keep it a secret, just like before. It’ll be fine.”

 Hyun Seong stopped, looked at you, convincing himself it’ll be fine. “Okay. Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” You smiled to him saying it’s just fine.

 

 

------------------

***Sorry if I’m not updating….I’ve been busy for days…Sorry. Btw…here it is! Enjoy, subscribe, comment^^****