♥♥♥A Surprise Visit♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Boyfriend continues on gaining fans. They have been performing different activities and such. And you and Hyun Seong have been hiding your relationship to those outside your house. The only place that you and Hyun Seong could meet, talk, and be free is at home. You can’t date because you are afraid there’ll be cameras.

Everything seems to be normal, even the hiding of the relationship, when Mr. President went to your house.

“Someone’s coming. Maybe it is manager.” Min Woo stood up and went to the door to welcome whoever came.

“Oh. If it isn’t Min Woo?” The president said.

“Mr. President.” Min Woo’s face looked shocked.

“What? Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“Ah! Of course.” He looked nervous. “Mr. President come in.” he shouted it so everyone in the living room could hear it.

You were there too so you were alarmed. Everyone is in panic on how they’ll hide you. Jeong Min lead you to your room.

“=====, hide here first. Do not go out, okay? We’ll handle everything outside.”

“Okay.”

“No. Don’t hide. Let Mr. President know.” Hyun Seong was looking serious.

“No Hyun Seong. I need to hide. What if he knew? Then my uncle will get on danger.”

Everyone welcomed the president, except for Hyun Seong who was just standing at a corner of the room. Everyone went to the living room.

“Uhm…Mr. President, is there any problem?” Dong Hyun asked.

“Nothing. Nothing. Everything is fine.”

“Then why did you visit us?” Jeong Min asked.

“Ah. That one. Did your manager already tell you that you can’t have a girlfriend?”

“Yes sir. We’ve been informed.” Min Woo answered.

“Well then, that’s fine.” he smiled to everyone. He then noticed that Hyun Seong was kind of sloppy.

“Hyun Seong?”

“Ah. Yes, Mr. President.”

“Is there any problem?”

Hyun Seong didn’t talk for a while but then, “Actually, Mr. President…”

Dong Hyun cut through him, “I think we need to work out for our fans. You know, go to gyms and such.”

“Is that all? Well, that is better. Alright! Since we talked about that, we’ll also make a diet plan for you guys. You can’t go eating anything you like. We need to maintain your looks. Good one Dong Hyun. You deserve to be the leader of this group. Okay. If there is nothing more, I need to go now. I have to meet some investors.”

“Okay Mr. President.”

Everyone led him to the door. After that, they talked to Hyun Seong.

“Hyun Seong, you can’t tell it to him.” Dong Hyun told Hyun Seong.

“And why not? We can’t hide it to him forever. Eventually, he’ll know.”

“He will not know if we keep everything a secret.” Kwang Min then spoke.

“Remember, Manager will be fired if the president knew. And when he is fired, ===== will be affected too.” Jeong Min told.

Hyun Seong can’t complain. They are right. And he doesn’t want you to be hurt.

Young Min told him, “Aaaah. It is a good thing I’ve broken up with her. Now, it is your problem.”

“Whatever.” Hyun Seong just ignored him.

 

Minutes later, Jeong Min went to your room and let you out.

“=====, you may go out now. He’s gone.”

 “Okay. How did it go?”

“He just told us what manager told. You know, the girlfriend thing.”

“Ah. He really do make sure of things.” You said jokingly.

“Yeah. And Hyun Seong hyung almost told him about you.”

“What?! He shouldn’t do that.”

“It’s fine. I understand him. He don’t want to keep it now that you guys already told us. He wants to tell the world. He loves you, that’s why.”

You were sad for him. You saw Hyun Seong and immediately asked him. “Are you ok?”

He nodded and slightly smiled at you. You hugged him to comfort him.

------------------------

Meanwhile, the president was gone for minutes already. He was planning to call the manager and plan about the “work out” thing Dong Hyun is planning. He was looking for his phone in his pocket. It was not there. He suddenly remembered that he left it at the house of Boyfriend. He immediately took a U-turn and went back to the house.

He arrived and went in the house. He saw you and Hyun Seong hugging.

“Mr. President!” Min Woo was shocked he came back. Everyone is shocked. You let go of Hyun Seong and saw the president looking at you both.

“Who is this?” the president asked.

“I’m his…uhm…his cousin!” You made an excuse.

“Yeah. His cousin. She just came after you left.” Dong Hyun supported you.

Hyun Seong was silent, “Is that true Hyun Seong?”

“Ah,” you hold his hand and squeezed it, signalling to say ‘yes’, “Yes.”

“Okay. I forgot my hand phone here so I came back.”

Kwang Min immediately looked for the phone and gave it to the president, “Here Mr. President.”

“Thank you, Kwang Min. So I’ll go. Nice to meet you cousin.”

He left and everyone seem to breath.

“It’s a good thing you think fast =====.” Young Min told you.

“Yeah. A good thing.”

 

 

 

 

***Enjoy, subscribe, comment^^***