♥♥♥This Way Ma’am♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

Their busy schedules are still going on. They have been busy for days and you can only talk to Hyun Seong in the evening, when everyone is already asleep, in the terrace. Until now, your relationship has been a secret to anyone. You were afraid that they will say something about you since it has just been a while from the time when you and Young Min also had a relationship. Hyun Seong understood you and kept it as a secret for a while.

After some days, they have no schedule or anything for the next whole day.

“We don’t have any schedule for tomorrow. Do you want us to go to a date?”

“Date?”

“Yeah. A date. It would our first time. So do you agree?”

“Sure. It’ll be a loooot of fun. Ah! But how?”

“Hmmmm…Let me think about it.”

“Ah. I’ll say I’ll meet my friend and you’ll meet your mother.”

“Right. Waaaah. I just realized you do really want us to date!”

“Huh? It’s not that. It’s my first time.”

“Well then, I will make you first date super special.”

 

The day came. You dressed yourself well. Hyun Seong went first saying his reason. Moments later, you followed.

“Uhm, uncle?”

“Yes.” Replying but still looking at the news paper he is reading.

“Can I go out?”

“What?” He suddenly looked at you, putting the news paper down.

“Can I go out? I have a friend who came over here in Seoul and I just want to see her.”

“Ah. Is that so? Then go.”

“Wait!” Min Woo stopped you.

“Why?”

“Hyun Seong hyung…”, you were nervous on what Min Woo will say, “has just got out. Go faster, maybe he’ll treat your fair! Hehehehe” You just smiled at him and left.

 

You went out and found out Hyun Seong was still waiting for you. “Yah! Why are you still here?”

“Don’t worry. They don’t usually go out to look at the person leaving.”

“Ah. Ok.”

“So shall we leave?”

“Sure!”

 

You went to different places. There were many sites and sweet times you really enjoyed. But the last place you went was very beautiful. Both of you went to this place which is like an amusement park and a hotel altogether.

You were still being amazed when he told you, “=====, can you please just buy some food over there? I’ll just do something important.”

“Food again. Aish! Yah! You really love food, do you?”

“Of course! Hehe!”

You bought the food. Hyun Seong went somewhere and was already lost in your sight. After buying the food, you went back to where he left you. You waited for him for a while. You called to tell that you are already there but he is not answering. Suddenly, there was a man who asked you if there is someone sitting beside you.

“Excuse me, miss. But, is there someone sitting here? Can I seat here? I’ve been standing for a long time.”

“Oh. Of course.”

You let him sit there. The guy doesn’t seem bad so you were fine with it. But then, a fierce man called onto him.

“Yah! Edward!” You realized that it was him since he stood up.

“Oh! There you are, Jacob!” He was about to welcome man named Jacob when he punched him. The man named Edward dropped in front of you. The two men were fighting and you don’t know what to do. You don’t see any other people around to stop them. Until, the guards of the place stopped them. They were brought to the office. You were about to ease yourself when one of the guard talked to you.

“Excuse me, miss. But can you please come with us? You are the only witness around.”

“Huh? Ok. Fine.” You came with them not knowing of how these things are really handled. You want to call Hyun Seong but you remembered that you just gave it to him before going into the date. He told you no one is to disturb your first date.

You came with the guards. “This way Ma’am,” the guards told you leading the way.