♥♥♥Am I to Regret?♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

*Hyun Seong POV*

 “I said Yes!”

“Really? Wah! ===== is my girlfriend already! You heard that guys. She is MY girlfriend! Okay? Okay?”

Huh? What just happened? Jo Young Min you better be careful with =====. What? What am I saying? What is this I’m feeling. I’m supposed to be happy for ===== but I’m not. And why am I so sad like this. I better not show it to others.  But I’m really disappointed about this. Ah! I better warn =====. I better say to her what Young Min’s attitude is.

*End of Hyun Seong’s POV*

__________

Hyun Seong went and looked for you. After, he took you to the nearest park from your house. “=====, are you sure with your decision? Do you really want to be the girlfriend of Young Min? Do you really love him?”

“Huh? Ah that one. I really not that sure of my decision. I don’t know what to feel. It is just that…I want to give it a try. Young Min has been doing really special things for me and…and it would be unfair for him if I would say no.” You said to him realizing what you have done. You felt that you just made the biggest regret of your life.

“Is that want you want? Then I’ll just warn you. About Young Min.”

“Why? Warn me?”

“I have been training with him in pretty long time. I know his attitude. And it’s not quite nice. He’s always playing. Always. It seems to him that everything is a joke.”

“Wait. Why are you saying this?”

“I’m just warning you. Hoping you won’t be hurt”

You thought to yourself, *What is this? Why do I feel like this? What is this he is saying? It is as if he is hurt. But why would he be hurt? What is this? I’m really confused.*

“I’ll go. Good luck with Young Min.” He walked away, leaving you with his smile. He turned his back in you. You hoped he would look back. And he did! “Ah! ===== just remember I’ll always be at your back. I’ll be waiting.” But you were more confused. He continued walking until he is out your sight.