♥♥♥Secret Revealed♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

You went home with Hyun Seong. Both of you were holding hands. Both of you stopped walking when you were in the front of your house.

“You go inside first. I’ll wait for a little while before I could go.” Hyun Seong told you.

“Let’s go together.”

“If we do that, we’ll get busted. You told me to keep it a secret right?”

“Yeah. I told you. But now, it’s fine. We can tell everyone. I’m ready.”

“Waaah. Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Ah! By the way, the gift.”

“The gift? Ah. You don’t really have to.”

“But I want to give it.”

“Fine. But hey! How can you give me if you don’t have anything right now? Ha!” Hyun Seong pouted.

You smiled at him, “Close your eyes.”

“Why? Are you hiding it?”

“Just close your eyes.”

“Fine. Fine.” He then closed his eyes.

You walked towards Hyun Seong. You close your eyes and pressed your lips to his. He was shocked he opened his eyes but still didn’t move. You stepped backward. You saw Hyun Seong was very shocked. You turned your back to him and covered your face. You were shy at what you did. “Biyane. Biyane.” (this means sorry)

Hyun Seong was startled. “Uh…uhm…it’s fine. Let’s just go inside.” He was stopping himself from celebrating.

“Biyane.” You were still not moving.

“I said it’s fine.” He now got hold of himself. “Come here.”

You went to him. He kissed you on your forehead. “Thank you. So much.”

You smiled and he got your hand. Holding hands, you went inside.

 

 

Everyone is in the living room watching television. They heard someone coming.

“Oh! Maybe it is =====.” Min Woo welcomed you but before he could say another thing, you and Hyun Seong came holding hands. Min Woo is stepping backwards, looking shocked. “Hyung.”

Everyone was curious why Min Woo is like that. “Why?” Dong Hyun asked.

Hyun Seong and you showed up before everyone, holding hands. “We’re back.”

Young Min saw it and told, “I told you. ===== is for Hyun Seong! Hahahahaha!”

“Shut up, Young Min. You did something to ===== so stop laughing.” Jeong Min told Young Min. Young then shut up.

“What is this?” Your uncle asked you guys.

“Uncle, can we talk to you privately?” You asked him sincerely.

Your uncle is looking at you both, “Fine.” He led you to your room. “Young Min! Come here too! I need to clear something!”

“Yes, manager.” Young Min, hurried to the room.

You explained everything to your uncle. Everyone was waiting for you guys. All of you went out.

“Thank you manager.” Hyun Seong bowed to your uncle.

Young Min went out, pissed.

“I’m sorry guys. For hiding this.” You told everyone.

“It’s fine. At least, with Hyun Seong hyung, you’ll feel better than my twin.” Kwang Min told you then looked at his twin.

“Thanks for supporting us, Kwang Min.” Hyun Seong told him.

“Kwang Min is right. Take care of =====.” Dong Hyun told Hyun Seong.

“Thank you, hyung. I will surely take care of ===== because I love her.” Hyun Seong told everyone.

By hearing that, everyone shouted, “AYIEH!!!”