♥♥♥A 100% Surprise♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

*Young Min’s POV*

Ok! This is a perfect timing for my plan. “Why don’t we go out for dinner today? Besides, ===== arrived here in Seoul. Why don’t we celebrate that?”

Yes! They bit my plan. And then after these, “Let’s go to karaoke after!” Woah! I didn’t realize my plan would work out this easy. Good. Later, I’ll conduct my plan and get your little precious heart, =====.

And now, the third step! I’ll just have to wait for Hyun Seong hyung to finish his…wait! What was that? What with the look? Oh no! Hyung don’t tell me you like this girl? No way! Well, that is better. Games are boring without some competition. At last, he’s done. Still smiling, Hyun Seong hyung huh! Let’s see if you could still smile like that after tonight!

Ok! Time for the surprise! “Hey! Everyone! Listen to me! I would like to make a little announcement.” Now, everyone is listening. Perfect. “I have something to say to =====!” Good. Now you’re both shocked! “=====, will you be my…girlfriend?”

*End of Young Min’s POV*

 

*Hyun Seong’s POV*

“Why don’t we go out for dinner today? Besides, ===== arrived here in Seoul. Why don’t we celebrate that?” Oooh! Food! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! “Fine. It’s on me!” What? What is with those looks? “And since when did you become that kind and rich?” Well…“What? I like to eat remember?” and it’s for her. :)

“Let’s go to karaoke after!” Aw…really these guys!

It’s my turn! Help me God! Good. It looks likes she’s impressed. “I love you. Please hear me. I love you.” =====, really. I really do mean it. Please hear me. I wish she liked how I sang.

“Hey! Everyone! Listen to me! I would like to make a little announcement.” Huh? What’s with Young Min? “I have something to say to =====!” What?! What would he say to =====? “=====, will you be my…girlfriend?” OH NO!

*End of Hyun Seong’s POV*

 

*Your POV*

Wow! These guys are really amazing! I never thought I would be interfering with such people. “Why don’t we go out for dinner today? Besides, ===== arrived here in Seoul. Why don’t we celebrate that?” Oh! Everyone seems to be so excited about it. “Yah. Sure. Well, as long as I’m not the one to pay.”

“Let’s go to karaoke after!” Waaah. These guys really miss to go out.

Wow! Everyone’s great. Oh! It’s Hyun Seong-oppa’s turn already. Woooow! I know he’s the main vocal but I didn’t know it would be this good and soothing. “I love you. Please hear me. I love you.” OMO! Why did he look at me like that? What was that? Omo! Omo! Omo!

“Hey! Everyone! Listen to me! I would like to make a little announcement.” Young Min? I wonder. “I have something to say to =====!” What?! To me? What does he have to say to me? “=====, will you be my…girlfriend?” WHAT?!

*End of Your POV*

 

 

 

***Enjoy and subscribe:)***