♥♥♥Is It True?♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

*Your POV*

Tough day! Why did Young Min tell that? Now, it would be awkward when I’m with Hyun Seong. But then, what will happen to me and Hyun Seong? I shouldn’t have said it to him this early. Am I an easy girl? But if I haven’t told, his performance would be a mess! And you really think you are the reason why he is so good today, huh, =====? They always practice so how can it be you?! Of course, they should be like that because they already practiced that. I shouldn’t have said that! Waaaah! =====, pabo-yah! You’re such an idiot. Aish! I can’t sleep. Ah! Right! I’ll go out and relax myself first.

*End of Your POV*

 

You went outside your room finding no one outside. You went to the terrace and looked at the sky, like you always do. After a while, you seem sleepy so you decided to go to your room. When you turned around, you saw Hyun Seong watching you.

“Waa!” You were shocked that he was there.

“Ah! Sorry. Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

“Huh?” You were so nervous on what to say, “I’m just going to. Uh, bye.”

“Wait. Can I talk to you for a while?”

“Ha? Uhm, sure.”

“I’m just…I’m just…” He stutters, “I’m just going to ask if…” He can’t continue his question and keeps on stuttering. Finally, “You do know that I like you, right?”

You were so nervous on how this conversation will go on. “Yes.”

“I’m not sure if what I am doing is right but…” He paused for a while, “Please don’t play with me.”

You were shocked with what he said. You suddenly raged up. “What?! Play with you? Are you joking me Shim Hyun Seong?”

“No.” He was stunned by your rage, “It’s just that maybe you really don’t like me. How can you like me?”

He was still not finish when you cut through him, “I like you! Can’t you understand that? Isn’t that I already told you this morning? I like you! I like you! I like you!”

“Is that really true?” He paused for a bit, “Because I’m going to believe you.”

“Of course. It is all true.” You were in the middle of your sentence when you realized what you are doing. You turned back to him and planning to go away.

“=====,” He called you again. You stopped hoping that you won’t make anything silly again.”Then, would you be my girlfriend?”

You were shocked by the question and faced him. “Huh?”

“But it’s fine if you’re not willing to. Go on. Go to your sleep.”

He looks very sad but then…you hugged him. “Yes, I would be your girlfriend.”

You faced Hyun Seong with a smile, when he asked you, “Really?”

You changed face, “Why? You don’t like to?”

“Of course I like it!” He hugged you too.

You could hear your heartbeat through your ears. And you knew it is a good thing.