♥♥♥Would There Be A Chance?♥♥♥

Smile of an Angel

 

The day before the decision day, Boyfriend was very busy and they told you to not wait for them. But you still did.

“Ah! At last! We’re home.” Min Woo shouted in relief.

“Shh! Min Woo, ===== might be asleep.” Jeong Min puts his finger in front of his mouth.

“Ah. Right. I forgot. Mianhe.”

“Yeah. She’s definitely asleep.” Dong Hyun told everyone while standing at the door.

Everyone came in and found you sleeping in the couch.

“I told her not to wait for us.” Hyun Seong came nearer you and carried you again to your room.

 

Everyone was still asleep when you woke up, since they all came and slept late. You went out and tiptoeing your way out. You were shocked finding Young Min waiting for you outside.

“Young Min! Why are you up so early?”

“Let me come with you.” He told you smiling.

“Aren’t you sleepy? You guys came home late.”

“No. Not a bit. You see.” He jumps around proving he’s wide awake.

“Okay. Okay. Stop it. Let’s go.”

 

Both of you went out of the house. You started walking when he stopped you.

“Yah! Aren’t we going to use the van? People might recognize me!”

“Well, last time I checked I plan to go alone. Then some random guy showed in front of my door saying he’ll come and…”

Young Min stopped you from scolding him, “Ok! Ok!”

“Here.” You handed him your cap. “At least it’ll cover your hair.”

“Oooh! Thanks!” He immediately took it on. “Now people will think I’m Kwang Min!” He smiled at you.

“If you don’t want it, just say so and give it back!” You reached for your cap.

“NO! I like it!” He stopped you from getting it. He smiled and said, “I really like it!”

 

Both of you came to the bus stop. You were lucky enough that there is no one who recognizes Young Min YET. Both of you were waiting for the bus when Young Min told you.

“Do you love Hyun Seong hyung?”

You were startled that he asked this, thus, became silent. You looked at him, curious.

“I said, do you love Hyun Seong hyung?” He looked at you straight to the eyes.

“Of course.”

“I see.” He just nodded and looked down.

“Why did you ask?”

He became quiet for a while. You nodded to yourself thinking he’ll not answer. After some moments, he called you.

“=====”

You looked at him, “Yes?”

“If I hadn’t cheated on you and continued what I did on the start of our relationship, continued being nice and sweet, would there be a chance that you’ll love me too?” He looked to your eyes again.

There was a staring contest that is going on between you and Young Min. You broke and looked forward.

“Hey! There’s a bus! Come on!” You rode the bus.

Young Min sighed to himself and followed you to the bus.

 

 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe:)