II

Rivalry Love

I pace up and down the room, I can’t believe I have to do this stupid project with Donghae. The professor knows I don’t like him!  What am I going to do? This project counts for half my grade of the whole year! Aish…

‘Darling I’m home.’

‘Umma! Why are you home so early?’

‘My meeting was cancelled. Dad won’t be home until very late tonight, he has unfinished business to do at work.’

‘Umma!’

‘Why are you whining?’

‘I have to do a school project with Lee Donghae.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘I wish I wasn’t. What am I going to do?’

‘Well you’ll just have to get along with him for the time being.’

‘Bu-‘

‘No buts, just be nice to him and get a good grade. Then you can ignore him for the rest of your life.’

‘Arasso.’

I make my way into my room and sit on the chair at my desk and I suddenly realise that I don’t know what the project is about. I open my computer and check my email.

‘So it’s true… Donghae is really my partner.’ I whispered.

We need to do a book regarding history? That’s kinda hard, I think I really need to work with Donghae; I can’t do this all alone.

Next day, I got up early and prepare for my school. I walk down the hallway and I see Donghae standing outside our room leaning on the wall, I just pass by him when he suddenly speaks,

 ‘Hey!’ I turn and I see him looking at me.

 ‘What?’

‘Have you seen it?’ I know he’s referring to the email.

 ‘Saw what?’

‘The email, stupid!’

‘Aish, how dare you call me stupid and yea~ I’ve seen it, too bad we’re partners.’

‘Yea; I don’t know what I’ve done wrong to our teacher to assign you as my partner.’ He turns around and goes inside the room.

‘Get out of my way.’ He said

‘Aish, such a jerk!’