XXI

Rivalry Love

____ pov

Donghae abruptly stands up and walks out the class telling the teacher that he has to go to the nurse’s room, but I know that’s a lie. I go up to the teacher and ask him if I can use the comfort room and he says yes.

I go out of the class room and turn left to see Donghae turning a corner at the end of the corridor; I quietly go down the corridor and peer round the corner to see Donghae sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. His arms are on his knees and his head is bent down, I quietly go towards him and tap his shoulder. He looks up, omo has he been crying?  I sit down next to him and sigh.

‘Please don’t be mad at me Donghae; it’s my parent’s decision not mine.’

‘I’m not mad at you I’m mad at my parents and your parents. I wish that they wouldn’t be blinded by hate to see that we have feelings for each other. I want to marry you not Ha Na.’

‘We can’t even tell our parents that we don’t want to get married.’

‘Why don’t we run away?’

‘And leave our family’s business to crumble? As much as I would love to I can’t leave.’

‘Me neither. Why don’t we just tell them how we feel about it each?’

‘And get killed by our own parents? No thanks.’

‘My life is a mess.’

‘So is mine.’

‘At least I have you.’

‘Not for long. I have to marry ChungHo and you have to marry Ha Na. I have to go back to class, they’ll be wondering where I am.’

I stand up and walk back to class; I take my seat at the back and stare out the window. What am I going to do? After few minutes Donghae walks in the room as well.

Few hours later it's Dismissal time I walk out of the campus and I see Chung-Ho, why is he here? I look around and I saw Donghae, he's looking at Chung-Ho then Ha Na walks towards him and they leave, Why do we have to be paired with someone we don't like? I walk towards Chung-Ho.

So he came here to take me home, I really can feel it. This is for real. Umma and Appa really wanted me to marry Chung-Ho. I am at home at last; I saw Umma and Appa this is unusual, why are they here? They’re supposed to be working on their most treasured business.

'Umma, don't you have work?'

'We have but we skip this day for awhile, we will be throwing a party today.'

'Party? For what?'

'Haven’t you read the Newspaper? There’s an article ther...'

'I know, you should've informed me first.' appa tried to explain but I cut it. Seriously, there's really no need to mention it again and again.

'Many people give positive feedbacks to you being with Chung-Ho, they said that you are such a great couple!'

'But why you're rushing it?! Umma, Appa. I have to be honest, I don't like him, I don't love him! Don't you understand that?'

'What are you saying!? Is this because of Donghae?! I know you have something with Donghae. Me and you're Umma are not insensitive.'

'If you aren't insensitive why can't you feel, what I'm feeling right now? Why can't you understand me?' I yell then suddenly tears roll down on my cheeks, why do they have to do this?

'Because you have to do it! You have to marry him! Our company will be the most successful company in the world if Chung-Ho's company will be dealing with us...'

'Is that all? That’s why you're giving my life away? Am I not important to you?'

'Chung-Ho is a good man, you'll learn to love him someday.' Umma intrudes

'No, NEVER!'

'Why? Because of Donghae?'

'Yes.'

'YOU LOVE HIM!?' Appa asks and I nod, I'm shock when he gives me a slap on my face. 'Go to your room and think it all over again! If you still love him, you have to think again. You will not get out of your room with Donghae in your heart! It must be Chung-Ho!!!'

This is the first time that appa yelled at me. I get in my room with tears continuously falling. They get my phone and they cut the line of the telephone in my room, as well as the internet connection. The next day I wake up early as usual, I wear my uniform and I'm ready for school but when I twist my room's doorknob. It's locked? Umma and Appa locked me in my room but why? I yell and suddenly Appa answered on the other side of the door.

'You can't go to school today, tomorrow or next week unless you get rid Donghae in your heart. Our maids will come here every breakfast, Lunch and dinner.'

I slowly fall down with my body leaning against the wall; tears are falling on my cheeks, continuously falling. What should I do?


sorry for the slow update!

Thank you♥

Happy reading!  :)