XVIII

Rivalry Love

____ pov

I walk through the door of my house and my make my way to the kitchen, I stand by heater and switch it on, I shiver as the sudden warmth runs through my body. Who would lock me up there? I could have frozen to death if it weren’t for Donghae, why do we have to be rivals? I look up to see my driver come into the kitchen.

‘Why have you turned the heater on?’

‘I-I was cold.’

‘Whose is the jacket?’ I look down to realise that I’m still wearing Donghae’s jacket; oops.

‘I-it’s nobody’s.’

‘Tell me the truth now.’ I look at my driver’s stare, I can never keep a secret when he’s around, I sigh in defeat.

‘I go this note telling me to go to the rooftop after school so I went and someone locked me out there. I started to get scared and I cried and then Donghae showed up and knocked the door down, he gave me his jacket because my lips were turning blue.’

I look at my driver who seems to be thinking deeply, please don’t shout at me.

‘It’s a shame you two are rivals.’

‘What?’

‘You two would get on really well if you weren’t rivals, you have lots of things in common.’

‘How do you know that?’

‘I used to be his driver.’

‘Bwo?!’

‘Look, I don’t really want to go into it and your Appa doesn’t know, so if I keep this a secret, you have to keep mine a secret too.’

‘I understand.’ I smile at my driver; he really is the nicest person I know.

‘Go on up to bed now and get some sleep, make sure you return his jacket tomorrow.’

‘Nae, I will. Thank you.’

I make my way upstairs and lie on the bed, who knew my driver used to be Donghae’s driver? I must keep quiet about this. I close my eyes and slowly I drift off to sleep.

Next day I wake up early for my school, I get in the car and my driver reminded me again about the jacket.
I stop in front of my locker to get some books and I saw Donghae standing beside me.

'How are you?' he says with his smiling face

'I am fine. By the way this is your jacket, Thank you for last night.'

'Okay, anytime.'

'OPPA!' Ha Na called Donghae while walking towards us.

'Oh~ what's with the wounds on your hand oppa?' I look at it and I’m shocked to see many wounds on his hands, I should've noticed it first.

'This is nothing.'

'Ooh~ have you heard about the door on the rooftop, someone broke it.' then HaNa give me a sullen glance.

'Really?' Donghae replied.

'Yea~ I thought you broke it down.'

"what do you mean?"

"I was just kiddin'! Your hands are wounded and the rooftop's door is broken so It's like you did something on the rooftop yesterday... yea let's go inside."

I don't want to think that it's HaNa who locked me in the rooftop last night but... it seems like she knows something.

The bell rang signaling us that the class will start, I walk my way in the classroom.

Few hours later the bell rang again because it's already break time. Eun Mi asked me to go with her in the cafeteria but I told her that I'll go somewhere. I walk out of the room and I walk straight in the clinic I asked the nurse if she could give me some gauze for Donghae's wounds, luckily she gave me a roll. I went out of the school's building and I saw Donghae sitting on a bench beside the tree, good thing Ha Na isn't with him. I sit beside him and he's shocked when I suddenly take his hands.

'Whoa Thank you.'

'Yea~ this isn't enough for what you did last night.'

'I know.'

'Eh?'

'You have to do me a favor.'

'What favor?' I said while rolling the gauze around on his hands

'Go out with me.'

'Bwo?!'