XV

Rivalry Love

Donghae pov

I’m in my room with Ha Na right now talking about random things, she told me how she graduated from school early and has already got a degree from University, no wonder she doesn’t go to school. I quickly open my phone to see if there are any messages from ____. What am I thinking? Why would she text me? We’re rivals, we’re not even close.

‘Oppa! Is this a photo album?’ I look at what Ha Na is holding.

‘Nae, it is. Have a look at it while I go downstairs and get our drinks.’

‘Ok!’ I get up and leave the room.

Ha Na pov

I watch as he walks out of the room, as soon as he leaves my smile vanishes from my face and I grab his phone from the desk. I open it up and press the menu button. I start pressing random buttons and his messages come up. Nothing interesting there, I press some more buttons and I get the pictures up.

The first one is a picture of a cheesecake with a candle in; I wonder what that’s from. I press the next button to be greeted by a picture of _____ asleep. I press the next button again and again to find that most of his pictures on his phone are of _____. Omo, it says that these pictures were taken as a snapshot from video call. Donghae video called with ____?

This has gone too far, they may not be speaking to each other now but I have to make sure that they stay out of each other’s way. I think it may be time for me to go back to school. I hear Donghae coming up the stairs so I quickly put his phone back and put a fake smile on.

I asked my father's secretary to enrol me in Donghae's school, I also asked her that I need to be in same section with Donghae. Few Minutes later the secretary called me and she says that I can start my class tomorrow with Donghae and with _____ of course.

The next day

I walk my way in the room and I saw _____ and Donghae sitting in the same column. _____ is sitting at Donghae's back, where should I sit? Hmmm.

'Ha Na?' Donghae said.

'Yea~ I am your new classmate.' I smile to Donghae. ' Hi _____'.

'Hi Ha Na.'

'Oppa! Where should I sit? I want to sit close to you!' I said and pouted my lips and I look at _____.

'Y-you can sit here on my place, I'll just transfer at the back.' Good Thing she understood the meaning of my looks.
Donghae looks at her and I know that he's against it. She walks to her place at the back, then a teacher came. I sit on my sit at Donghae's back.

'Like the old routine! Bring out your books! Those who has no books stand here in front.'

'Book?' I whispered to Donghae

'Yea, you don't have?' he replied then he looks ______ at the back.

'Stand here in front those who has no books!' the teacher yelled.

______ stands and I stand as well. I don't know what's the agenda of this teacher, I think we will just stand for a minute in front. Then I'm startled when she showed a stick.

'WHOA don't tell me you will hit me with that stick?' I said.

'Yes Madame.'

'Do you know who am I?!'

'Yes Madame.'

'So you will still hit me with that stick?'

'Yes Madame.'

'HOW DARE YOU!?' I yelled, Donghae looked at me with his shock face.

'I can hit Miss Park ______, so what more to you?'

'Aish~ what do you mean? I know _____'s company is the richest but I am the fiancé of the Lee Company who is also one of the richest company here! So you can't do that to me!'

'Miss Park _____ and Miss Kim Ha Na please come here in front for your punishment.'

'Eh?'

Suddenly Donghae stands from his seat, and he's holding something on his stomach, then he walks straight to the back. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Back to ______'s POV

I am about to walk in front of the class for my punishment but Donghae stands from his seat. He's holding his stomach but I think he's hiding something under his shirt I was shock to see that he's walking towards me.

He stands in front of me blocking the view from our teacher, and he brought a book out under his uniform.

'Take this.' He whispered. He's sincere eyes says that he cares for me, why is he doing this?

'Mr. Lee? What are you doing there?' the teacher asked.

'C’mon take this.' he whispered to me again, but I gently push the book towards him and smile at him.

'Thank you, I'll be ok.' I whispered to him.

'Ma'am! Won’t you give me a consideration? This is my first day of class!' Ha Na said.

I looked at her and she has a point, if ever the teacher will give her consideration it means I'll be the only one taking the punishment? Aish~ this is not good.