XIV

Rivalry Love

____ pov


I put my bag in the boot of the car and watch my parents put theirs in. We are going on a short holiday to our holiday home in the middle of the country. Maybe this will help me get over Donghae quicker. I sit in the back of the car and plug my iPod in; I listen to the music occasionally bobbing my head with the beat of the song. I close my eyes and rest my head back.

Two Hours Later

I open my eyes, I must of fell asleep I look out the window to see that we have stopped, I step out of the car and walk to my mum and dad.

‘Umma, why have we stopped?’

‘We have a flat tyre and we don’t have a spare.’

‘Damn it, my phones ran out of battery.’

I look at my dad who seems to be fuming mad. Suddenly, I get a funny feeling in my stomach and I run to the edge of the road and vomit on the grass; why am I being sick?

‘My baby! Omo, omo! Ottokhe?! Honey we have to get home ____ is sick!’

I look up at mum who looks as if she’s about to cry. I take my jacket off and hand it to my mum, she puts her hand on my forehead.

‘Your burning up, go and lie on the back seats of the car.’

I do as I say and close my eyes and I listen to my parent’s conversation.

‘She needs to go home, she’s not well.’

‘I know, where’s the drivers phone? Oh here’s ____, we’ll just call someone on her contacts list. We’ll call Hae Young.’

My eyes shoot open and scramble out of the car, but it’s too late, he’s already pressed the call button.

I get out of the car but Umma stopped me.

'Honey, Just take a rest'

'But Umma...'then I heard appa, seems like Donghae answered the phone, Oh No~

'Hello? Is this Hae Young?'...'EH? D-D-Donghae?'...appa said.

I am so scared, what should I do now? It seems like my world stops and all I can hear is a beeeep sound, I get out of the car and appa yelled at me.

'So you're texting and calling Haeyo... Donghae all this time?!'

'Honey! Stop it, she's sick right now.' Umma said.

'Not after the project. I just forgot to delete his number, give me my phone I'll delete it now.'

'Ok, here! Delete it now. But I asked a help from him.'

'EH!?'He handed me my phone, but why is it so hard to press the delete button? Should I... memorize it first before deleting? Aish. Stupid.

'We have no choice! You’re sick, we have flat tyre and our phone's low bat. Don't worry I didn't ask him to come fetch us here, I just told him to come to our house to inform our driver.'

'So, will you treat Donghae nicely from now on?'

'No, why would I? He didn't do that much, going to our house isn't that hard I can let anyone do it but why should I do? He’s your ONLY contact, and don't forget, his family is still our biggest enemy.'

'______ don't mind your father; just get in the car and we'll leave soon, take a rest ok?' Umma said

'Nae.'

Few Minutes later, I heard appa talking to someone outside I open my window and I was shock to see Chung-Ho. He walks towards me and touches my forehead.

'You have fever. I brought a man who can fix flat tyres, But I think it will take minutes.'

'Why don't you just go with him ______ ah? He will take you to the hospital.' Appa said.

'Your father's right, just ride with Chung-Ho, I think changing of tyres will take more time.'

'o-ok' I get out of the car and get in Chung-Ho's Car. I waved to Umma and Appa and he started driving. 'How’d you know we're here?'

'I saw Donghae standing outside your house, he's looking for your driver but he told me that it's a better if he'll just say it to me, he told me that you're sick that's why I immediately went here.'

‘I see.'

'Donghae's a bit stubborn.'

'Eh? What did you just say?'

'I asked him if he can change tyres, He says yes. I invited him to come with me but he refused.'

'Oh.'

'Your appa is so mad at him right now.'

'Why?!'

'Because it seems like he doesn't want to help. Well, I can't blame him, your families are rivals right?'

'You told it to appa?' aish! Chung-Ho is so stupid he shouldn't tell it to appa anymore! Donghae is stupid as well! This is the time that can he can give good views about him to appa but he let go of it!

What am I thinking? He really doesn't need to be good towards appa. Chung-Ho is right, Donghae and I are rivals.