VII

Rivalry Love

‘____ Where in the world have you been?’

‘It was raining really hard last night so me and Donghae decided to wait till the rain had stopped but we ended up falling asleep together.’

‘What did you just say?! How dare you! You shouldn’t be with Lee Donghae.’

‘It’s for the project!’

‘I don’t care, you’re grounded for a month and you’re not allowed to speak to Donghae at all! We own a huge company which is well known all over the world and so do the Lee’s. We’ve been rivals for an extremely long time and for you to fall asleep with Donghae is a disgrace.’

‘But Appa!’

‘No buts, you need to go to school. Your driver will take you.’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I arrive at school I yet again receive more stares from more people, I make my way to my locker and put some books in. As I enter, the whole classroom falls silent and every single person stares at me. I keep my head held high as I walk to my desk, I sit down and shortly after the class begins, I look to the empty seat in front of me. Where’s Donghae? As if questioned and answered Donghae comes into the room panting.

‘Sorry I’m late.’  He makes his way to his seat, I look at the floor, I can tell he’s looking at me.

‘Donghae and ____, both of your parents have called in about the project, you are to do it front of a teacher after school every Wednesday until it is done.’

We nod our heads and get back to answering the questions in our books. A piece of paper lands on my book, I look up to see Donghae turning back around. I open the piece of paper and read it.

Looks like we both got in trouble about last night, xxx-xxx-xx is my number. Let’s try and do the project through texts so we can get it done quicker. Save my number under someone else’s name so no one get’s suspicious. If we’re seen talking to each other our parents will get even madder, text me tonight- Donghae ^^

I kept the paper and put it in my pocket; I threw my phone last night I’ll just buy a new one later. Time sure does go fast, I walk down the corridor and stop at my locker to put some books inside then I immediately walk my way out of the campus, I saw my driver waiting for me, I get in the car and as I close the car door I see Donghae looking at me from a far, I stare at him for a while and he lifts his right hand and waves at me I was about to wave back at him when our driver talk to me.

‘Please close the door Miss _____’

‘O-okay’  I close the door ‘let’s just go to the mall for a while.’

‘Oh no~ Your father told me to take you home right after your class.’

‘Pleasssee.’ I said

‘Okay, but what are we going to do there? And tell your parents about this, arasso?’

‘That’s why we’re going there because my phone’s broken, I need to buy one today.’

‘I see, It’s important you should’ve said it to me earlier.’

‘Yea.’

After few minutes we arrived at the mall, I walk my way in, I bought a sim card first and a phone immediately, as I touch my phone I immediately get Donghae’s note. I saved his number and send him a message.

Hi! I threw my phone last night, right? That’s why I bought a new one today. I’ll just send you a message about the project. ^^ - _______

I save Donghae’s number under the name of HaeYoung. I immediately go to the parking lot where our car is located.

‘Have you bought it?’ my driver asks.

‘Yea.’ Then my phone rang. It’s Donghae.

‘Hello?’ my driver looked at me on his front rear view mirror,

‘Umma?’ he mouthed me.

‘HaeYoung- ah!’ I said because our driver is just on the driver’s seat. ‘It’s HaeYoung my friend.’ I said to my driver.

‘HaeYoung?’ Donghae said.

‘Yea~ Ha-HaeYoung. It’s your name right?’

‘So you have someone on your side…’

‘Nae…’

‘Where are you?’

‘I’m on my way home right now.’

‘Ookay. So let’s talk later?’

‘Nae.’

I put the phone in my pocket

‘So she’s your first contact. Is she your best friend?’

‘Best friend?’

‘Yea~ because she’s the first person who knows your new number. She seems very important. I thought it was Eun Mi.’

‘HaeYoung and Eun Mi are my Best friends, they're both important to me.’

‘ ow~ I see.’