XXIII FINAL

Rivalry Love

___ pov

It’s been two days since I got that note off Donghae and I’m starting to wonder whether he will ever come and get me, I a key in the lock of my door and my mother comes in.

‘You must come downstairs now.’

I follow her downstairs without saying a word, as I enter the living room I see a box on the table; I look at my father curiously.

‘You’ve been in that room long enough now ___, it’s time you finally get married.’

‘What?’

‘In this box is your wedding dress that you’re going to put on now, then we’re going to the church and you’re getting married.’

‘No! I’m not getting married!’

‘It’s too late, everyone is already there waiting for you.’

‘I’m not going!’

‘Yes you are and that’s an order!’

‘No!’

‘I can make yours and Donghae’s life very miserable, go and put the dress on now!’

‘Are you threatening Donghae?’

‘If that’s what it takes to get you married than yes, I am.’

‘I’ll get married… Just don’t harm Donghae.’

I grab the box and go to get changed; I can’t believe my dad is forcing me to do this. He’s threatened Donghae and I know he will hurt him if I don’t get married. I quickly wipe away my tears and go downstairs.

I get into the limo and it drives off, my mum and dad are behind us with the driver. The limo stops and I get out, I start crying again, if I go in there crying people will think it’s of happiness but it’s not. I can’t believe it, my life is no longer mine to take control of. I hope when I die, I can live happily then in another world.

I hold a bouquet of flowers in my hand and a mine opens the door for me, I lift my head up high and walk down the aisle with Umma and Appa escorting me. My tears are falling non stop. What about Donghae? what about my feelings for him? I look straight to the altar and to my groom, My groom is the most handsome man I've ever seen, He really looks good with his suit, He really looks like Donghae...

Wait. Am I dreaming?! Am I seeing it right? Is it really Donghae who's waiting for me on the side of the altar? Where is Chung-ho? OMO! I stopped on the middle of the aisle and look to my Umma and Appa while holding my hands

'We Decided to help each other’s company instead of competing, Two Big Companies combined; together will have a huge success, right?'

Appa whispered and they give me a wink and a beautiful smile. 'C'mon let's go to your groom.' Umma whispered then we started walking again, I really wanted to see if it's really Donghae.

I reached his place and it's really him, the man of my dreams, the man I love. Donghae is really my groom. My Parents give my hand to Donghae, Appa tap Donghae's back and Umma Hugged him tight. Donghae takes my hand and we walk our way to altar,

Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Mr. Lee Donghae and Miss __________ in marriage. In the moments that they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.

Whoa~ the priest really said the name Lee Donghae. Donghae is really my groom. My heart beats faster than usual. I really can't believe it, my sufferings are all worth it, Lee Donghae is all I really wanted.

'Chung-Ho Left the country, He gave up on you and Now you are all Mine' Donghae whispered and winked as he hold my hand tightly.

I smile with happiness in my heart overflowing...

...

By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Lee Donghae ,You may kiss your bride.

I close my eyes and slowly Donghae leans forward, our lips touch and I feel butterflies in my stomach, I never knew what rivalry love meant. But now I do.


THE END

Thank you for giving lots of love in this Fic everyone,

to those who keep on leaving comments every updates; thank you for giving encouraging words and priceless reactions! you really inspire us! 

and yea~ sorry again for a very slow updates (lots of school works), but you guys waited until the end.

Thankyou! ♥

and please support our upcoming fics as well

till next time everyone!. ♥♥♥

-HaeLey.

my Co-Author also left a message for you.


I really hope you enjoyed this story!

I loved seeing all your comments after each update, it really made me happy.

Saranghae everyone <3

-CherryCupcake.

THANK YOU!


oops~ ! 1 clicked the unsubscribe button already? please Don't unsubscribe even though this fic has ended. :)
We, Authors are very happy and Glad seeing our subscribers being loyal to the fic that they've subscribed in, right? THANKYOUs!

♥♥♥