XX

Rivalry Love

____ pov


‘Where are we going?’

‘We’re going to the midnight market!’

I look at Donghae who is being completely serious, I’ve never been to a midnight market before, I wonder what it’s like. Donghae parks the car and helps me get out; he holds my hand as walk through the market stalls. Lanterns are hanging up around above the stalls, it looks so magical.

We stop at stall and Donghae gets a bowl of soup, we go and sit down on at a table; I watch him as he eats. He’s so handsome! He looks up at me and smiles.

‘Would you like to try some?’ I nod my head. ‘Careful, it’s hot.’

He blows on the spoon and puts it in my mouth; I think I’m going to have a spazz attack; Donghae just fed me with his spoon. Indirect kiss! I start to blush so I look away, I hear Donghae chuckling.

‘What?’ I look at him.

‘You’re so cute when you blush.’ I stick my tongue out at him.

‘Mehrong.’

He finishes the soup and grabs my hand; we find a photo booth so we go in. We put some coins in and pose. For the first pose we just smile, then we do the peace sign, then we stick are tongues out. We end up laughing and it takes a picture of us laughing. Donghae turns me so I’m facing him and those three words that come out of my mouth.

‘I love you.’ I blush and he smiles.

He leans forward and so do I, we both close our eyes and our lips touch. Fireworks explode inside of me and my heart starts to beat faster than it ever has before. We pull away and look at each other.

‘I love you too ___.’

We go out the booth and look at the photos; I look at the last two. Me and Donghae are smiling at each other and the last one is of us kissing. I rip the last two off and give Donghae the other three.

‘This is the most amazing night of my life.’ Donghae hugs me.

‘Come on, it’s getting late, let’s go home.’

Next day I wake up at 7:30 am, OMO I'm late! Aish~ I enjoyed my sleep too much because last night was one of the best memories I can keep forever. A smile draws on my face. I ran to the bathroom, wear my uniform and get in our car. I walk in the campus then straight to my locker, people are staring at me, I wonder what's wrong? Maybe because I'm late? I locked my locker and I see Ha Na standing outside the room.

'Congrats!' Ha Na said. Congrats? why?

'Why?' she handed me the newspaper.

'You're on the front page.' I look at the newspaper and I am shock to see what's written on it, "Miss Park ______ and Mr. Kim Chung-Ho to tie the knot next month!"  'You're getting married. I wonder when I will experience that with Donghae oppa.'

I give the news paper back to Ha Na and walk my way in the room, so that's the reason why people giving me stares awhile ago. I see Donghae with his head down on the table. Does he know? Of course he knows, Everyone Knows! Should I talk to him? I guess I'll just talk to him later after class. I know how hard it is for him, last night was full of Joy and Happiness but today...? I don't know. I walk to my sit at the back, then our teacher came and Donghae looks straight at the board. He's not looking at me, not even a glance. Then our prof. started to say something.

'Miss Park _____ Congratulations.'

'Eh? Ahhhh~ nae.' I nod my head while looking at Donghae, is he mad at me?

'Mr. Park's secretary asked me to give this Wedding Invitation to all of you; I'll call your names and get your invitation here on my desk.'
Wedding invitation? I don't know why but my heart's burning because of anger to my parents they should've informed me before doing this kind of things! Few minutes later our prof. is done distributing my wedding invitation.

'All of you have it already right? Oh except Mr. Lee. Well, we all know the reason why...'

Rivals. Because of the stupid business! My heart is breaking into pieces every time I see Donghae's back, I want to see his face but he is not even looking at me.