IX

Rivalry Love

I literally drag Donghae to a walk in clinic which is just around the corner; as soon as I go through the door a nurse helps me lift Donghae onto a bed in a room.

‘Do you know what’s wrong with him?’

‘Well, I think he’s just tired, he was up most of the night.’

‘Ah ok, well I’ll give him some medicine and leave him to rest here for a bit.’

‘Ok. I’ll be going now… If he or anyone asks, please don’t tell them that it was me who brought him here.’

‘Arasso.’

I walk out the clinic and run back to the car.

‘Why did you take so long?’ I look at my driver.

‘The door got stuck and I couldn’t open it.’ I hope he believes me.

Donghae’s pov

I wake up and look around; there is a nurse on a chair sitting opposite me.

‘Where am I?’

‘You’re at a clinic; you became ill because of lack of sleep.’

‘Oh, who brought me here?’

‘I don’t know. Sorry.’

I think back to when I walked out of school. ___ taps me on the back, that’s all I can remember; she must have brought me here. My heart starts to beat faster, why am I feeling like this?

Back to ______’s POV

It’s another school day for me. I walk my way in the room and I saw Donghae’s sit empty. I guess he’s not attending school today. I take my sit and look at the window dry leaves started to fall. My birthday is also coming, For sure my parent’s will throw a big party on my day and to be honest I want to celebrate it as simple as possible…

Few hours passed someone walks in our room.

‘Donghae?’ I whispered, is he ok?

‘Mr. Donghae. You just came? You cut your first class?!’

‘No Sir, I don’t intend to cut our first class, I just need to…to… to go somewhere.’ He said. Oh well it’s obvious that he’s lying.

He takes his sit in front of me.

Let’s talk later. He just sent me a message

We can’t talk, just say it to me here. I replied.

Meet you later ^^

NO.

As usual time pass by so fast. I walk my way out of the classroom, I stop in front of my locker and I see Donghae standing right next to me. I look at him with my questioning face, I look around and there are people around us,  I finish putting all the books inside my locker and I immediately walk away from Donghae, but Donghae follows me. He grabs my arm and makes me face him.

‘YAH!’ I said.

‘You took me to the medical centre?’ I look around and people are looking at us. ‘Just answer me, you brought me to the medical centre right? He continued.

‘Yes.’ I said and I look at his eyes and he’s also looking at my eyes.

‘Thank you’ then he let go of my arm and he hugged me all of a sudden, OMO! what is he doing? I immediately move few steps away from him. He smiles at me and I smile back, I shouldn't smile back but I can't help it. My heart skip a beat, he’s more handsome when you look at him closely. Aish~ what am I saying?