I

Rivalry Love

 

 

‘Class dismissed.’
 

I get up from my chair, go out the classroom and make my way to my locker. It’s the end of another school day already, where has my life gone? I walk down the noisy corridor occasionally dodging people so I don’t get crushed. I reach my locker and open it up; I take the books out of my locker and place them in my bag. I shut my locker and spin around to go home but I hit something and fall on the floor.
 

‘I’m sorry, here let me help you up…Oh it’s you. I take back my apology, bye ______’

I look up at Donghae who smirks walking off; he’s such a freak! I quickly get up on my feet and slap the back of his head causing him to wince in pain.

‘Yah! Lee Donghae, even though our parent’s businesses are at war you could at least be a man with manners and help me up.’

‘I’m sorry you’re highness, go home and complain to your parents and maybe they will buy you a royal ice-cream to make you feel better.’ He smirks and turns to leave.

‘Lee Donghae, I hate you!’

‘I hate you more.’

We both storm off in opposite directions, that boy just loves to make me crazy.
I go out of the campus and see my driver waiting for me outside the gate.

‘Miss ______ ‘he said as he opened the car door for me. ‘So how was school?’

‘It was almost fine.’

‘Almost?’

‘Yea, I had a simple fight with Donghae just minutes ago. The oh so great Lee Donghae.’

‘Ah~ the owner of Lee’s Company’

‘Absolutely’ I said as I chew a piece of snack. ‘I hate him so much.’

‘You hate him because their company and your company are rivals?’

‘Not just that, He’s arrogant, he’s selfish and he has no manners. His family are a bunch of jerks. They’re always getting in our way.’

‘But you are studying in the same school, in fact he is your classmate, don’t you ever think of being friends with him?’

‘No. that’s a big NO, NO. Never.’

‘O-okay. We’re here’ He said as he stopped the car in front of our house.

I get in my room then suddenly my phone vibrates.

‘_____-ah!’

‘Eun Mi why?’

‘Have you seen our prof’s email?’

‘No, not yet. Why?’

‘Aish, we have a pair project’

‘Pair? That’s good then, let’s be partners’

‘No! He assigned it. And guess who your partner is.”

‘Who?’

‘It’s Lee Donghae!’

‘EH?!’