I Have My Moods

I Like You The Best

Yeonseo and Ming went to the food stall just outside Sun shopping mall for lunch. It was just a 1 min walk from there. They sat down and ordered their food. They were chatting when they saw Junhyung and Yoseob entering.

“Yeonseo-ah, Mr Yong!” Ming whispered , nodding her head towards their direction.

“Hyung. Isn’t that Kim Yeonseo?” Yoseob pointed. At that time, Yeonseo turned her head to look at them.

“You and your sharp eyes” Junhyung smirked at Yoseob, heading towards them.

“Hi” Junhyung waved, pulling out the unoccupied chair beside Yeonseo and sat down.

“Hi” Yoseob grinned, sitting beside Ming.

Junhyung then called the waiter, and ordered.

“Hi~ my name is Lee Ming. I’m Yeonseo’s friend” Ming waved.

“Hi Ming~ I’m Yang Yoseob, Junhyung’s friend” Yoseob waved back.

“Hi Yoseob~” Yeonseo waved to Yoseob.

“Hi Yeonseo, we did meet again” he smiled.

Right then, Yeonseo and Ming’s food arrived.

“Ahhh, looks yummy” Ming said and started to eat. Yeonseo too.

“I want some too, I’m hungry. Ahhh~” Junhyung opened his mouth and closed his eyes towards Yeonseo, waiting for her to feed him.

Yoseob quickly signalled Yeonseo for her chopsticks and he fed Junhyung instead. Junhyung opened his eyes immediately, shocked and happy that Yeonseo had fed him, but he was wrong. Everybody bursts into laughter.

“Fck you,” Junhyung cursed, reaching out across the table for his head but Yoseob flinched away.

“I don’t want to fck you please” Yoseob replied, still laughing.

At that moment, their food arrived. They then tucked in.

“Um, Yoseob, may I ask you, how old are you?” Yeonseo asked politely.

“Oh, I’m 24” he replied, smiling. Yeonseo’s eyes widened. Ming’s too. They were staring at Yoseob.

“You don’t look like 24” Ming said.

“I thought you are the same age as us” Yeonseo said.

“How old are you guys, may I ask?” Yoseob questioned.

“22” Yeonseo replied.

“Wow, I look like 22? Thanks” Yoseob brightened up.

“Then, Yoseob oppa, what do you work as?” Yeonseo asked.

“Oppa? Then why didn’t you call me oppa?” Junhyung butted in, looking at Yeonseo.

“Does it even matter? We call you Mr Yong anyways” Yeonseo replied.

“It does matter, okay. I’m older than you” Junhyung argued.

“But Mr Yong is a higher authority name that we call you” Yeonseo insisted.

Junhyung glared at Yeonseo.

“You should become a lawyer” he gave up on the arguement and continued eating.

“Back to the question, Yoseob oppa. What do you work as?” Yeonseo repeated her question.

“I’m a vocal instructor” he replied.

“Wow, that means you have a diploma on singing?” Ming asked.

“Yup” he nodded.

“You guys should hear his voice. Its so damn nice” Junhyung complimented.

Yoseob rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.

“Oh ya, are you guys free tonight? Our friend got a birthday party. Wanna come?” Junhyung offered Ming and Yeonseo.

“Ming is, but I’m not” Yeonseo replied.

“Why are you not free?” Junhyung questioned, facing Yeonseo.

“I got work” she replied.

“At Paradise Café” Ming immediately in. Yeonseo glared at Ming, but she just smiled like an innocent child.

“Paradise Café?” Junhyung thought.

“Ming can join you guys to the party. She loves parties” Yeonseo immediately said, getting revenge on Ming. Now its Ming’s turn to glare at Yeonseo. Yeonseo stick out her tongue, childishly.

“Okay then, I’ll fetch you” Yoseob smiled at Ming. Her eyes widened.

“Yoseob oppa, lets exchange numbers” Yeonseo suggested, fishing out her phone.

“Sure” he said, taking out his phone.

They then exchanged numbers. But Ming did not take out her phone as she only thought that Yoseob only wanted Yeonseo’s number but she’s wrong. Yeonseo saved hers and Ming’s number on Yoseob’s phone and similarly, Yoseob saved his and Junhyung’s number on Yeonseo’s phone. Both of them were shocked to see the additional contact numbers.

“Um, thank you, Yeonseo-ah” Yoseob thanked.

“No problem,” Yeonseo winked.

“Omo, did you just winked?” Junhyung happened to see Yeonseo winked.

“Yes, got a problem with that?” Yeonseo raised her eyebrows.

“That sounds familiar..” he thought. Yeonseo just chuckled silently.

“Bye Yoseob oppa~” Yeonseo and Ming waved. They had finished eating and now going back to their workplaces.

“Bye Yoseob” Junhyung and Yoseob did their handshake thingy.

“Bye~” Yoseob waved and went off.

Yeonseo, Ming and Junhyung then headed to Sun shopping mall.

“Yah, why did you say I love parties? It made me sound like a party animal. And im not. I just like them, not love” Ming said to Yeonseo.

“Hehehehe~ Because I know you want to go to that party” Yeonseo replied.

“Well yeah.. but without you.. I’ll be lonelyyy~” she sang to 2NE1’s song, Lonely.

“Aigoo~ Yoseob oppa and Mr Yong will be there for you, don’t worry” Yeonseo looked at Junhyung.

“Huh, me? Yeah sure” he shrugged.

“Don’t worry, Ming. Yoseob will be with you throughout the party, I guarantee you” he continued.

“Then what about you? Don’t tell me you’re not going” Ming realised.

“Maybe. I don’t feel like going anyways” he said.

“I thought you love parties?” Yeonseo in.

“I have my moods okay” he replied. Yeonseo just ignored the many questions in her head.

They had reached Sun shopping mall and parted ways for work.